m8s+ s812 2g/16g

• Hi have no remote problems at ALL, works great with 7.0.2 on my M8S+

Everything works fine except no WIFI connections

Bluetooth appeared and I paired my headset but no WIFI

I've tried to de-activate and activate the wifi, it says working but then when I go into connections, nothing; ever since I went from OpenElec 6.95.1 to LibreElec wifi hasn't worked

obviously I switched to have the latest build of Kodi

Keep up the great work guys, really enjoy what you're doing with the Kodi support; absolutely hate Android "the resource hog"

Any help would be appreciated.

• HelderCR7, what image exactly did you put on your M8S+?
    Is your remote working ok, or more precise... Can you wake up your box with original remote?
    [hr]

Will any of the LibreElec builds work for this box?

Here:
    MEGA

you could find 7.0.2 version for M8S+, which is working fine except 2 things reported:

1. stuttering with LiveTV (didn't try it myself, videos and streaming are playing great at my box)
    2. unable to power on box with original remote - just power off (you have to pull the plug to wake up)

Edited once, last by dankec (August 31, 2016 at 11:52 AM).

• HelderCR7, what image exactly did you put on your M8S+?
    Is your remote working ok, or more precise... Can you wake up your box with original remote?
    [hr]

Here:
    MEGA

you could find 7.0.2 version for M8S+, which is working fine except 2 things reported:

1. stuttering with LiveTV (didn't try it myself, videos and streaming are playing great at my box)
    2. unable to power on box with original remote - just power off (you have to pull the plug to wake up)

thanks for the reply dankec, I used that version on my M8S+ along with other builds of it updated recently but I get no wifi :( I don't understand it

my M8S+ comes with Lollipop 5.1.1, I know it's an S812 chip

when I go into the boot loader; I do a factory wipe/reset

then flash the libreElec 7.0.2

and its fast and snappy but no wifi