Naming of Files LE / Kodi So you can tell a Difference between HDR and non Hdr files

• Is there any way you can Name a Video file so it will keep a description or differentiate between 4k files and 4k HDR File in the movie description.

So If I have IT (2017) 4k & IT (2017) 4k HDR Movies how can you tell in LIBREELEC or Kodi what one is what?????

• There are many ways to do that.

You are also able to scrape the movies, export them to separated nfo files and edit the <title>....</title>-tag according what you want to have it. Then you need to refresh the movie infomation, Kodi will mention, that some local information has been found and that you are either able to ignore that info and scrape online or not. You will not ignore that information and then Kodi will read the movie information from that edited nfo file. After that the movie will show up with the different name you edited it.

What needs to be mentioned is, that the sortorder might change. You can change that by adding a <sorttitle>....<sorttitle>-tag to the nfo. In that case Kodi will sort the movie after the sorttitle and not after the title.

• Enable media "flags" in skin options and Estuary shows icons with resolution and audio/video codecs in the Library views. Most other skins do similar things. I also keep 4k and 4k UHD in different source folders so that I can exclude those sources on devices like RPi3 that cannot handle 4k media and include them on more capable boxes that do.