tvHeadEnd - No free adapter available message

• Hi all

I have a Wetek Play2 and a RPI2 both running LibreELEC. On the first one I configured successfully the tvHE Server and the corresponding Client. On the RPI2 I configure only the client (no tuner attached to the RPI2) to reference the tvHE server running on the WP2.

On the RPi2 the PVR runs correctly, the channel list is shown, but when I try to select a channel to see, the message "No free adapter available" is raised. Did I made any mistake configuring all the stuff? Is there any setting to do in the tvHE backend? Or somewhere else?

thanks in advance

Andrea

• are the Kodi Live tv settings on both devices the same? ie get channel numbers from backend?

I can't think of anything else.

i configure tvh from my pc browser, under status, connections, it shows the client on my nuc (nuc is also the backend) also the client on one of my devices, H96 pro with libreelec, but not the client on my other Beelink libreelec as a client. but it still works

• Not by any chance watching a live tv channel on 1st device and then trying to watch another/different live tv channel on second device. I have had message you mention couple of times in that usage situation. (Both devices can only watch same channel live streamed across network at same time)

• Of course, I know very well. No chance to see at the same time two different channel from two Clients. What happened to me is different. If I see something on Device1 (obviously using tvHE) and then stop it. Then, jumping on Device2, and opening tvHE, I catch the message in the subject. The only way is disable/enable the Client. Only in this way is possibile to see something on Device2...