access libreelec folders from pc...

• Hi folks..new to libre and so far loving it .. im booting direct into libre on a S905X with network cable..everything i watch is buffering every 10 minutes or so...i cured this on openelec by copying an advancedsettings.xml to userdata folder. this was easy as i could see openelec on my pc network devices so just copied the file...or used filezilla to ftp etc...cant connect to libre or see in network devices...sd card put in pc just shows a couple of folders....any ideas how to get this file to its correct place or is there another way to cure buffering...i only stream from pc to 905x ..not online streaming...cheers

• everything i watch is buffering every 10 minutes or so...i cured this on openelec by copying an advancedsettings.xml to userdata folder

What exactly is buffering? Local network files or internet streamed videos..? I have a S905 box here, and I don't need any buffering fiddling.

• thanks for info...i dont change any settings for cache etc...just change skin...i am using the same libreelec install on 2 different boxes and it only happens on 1 of them.(905 ..works fine on Pi)..as for the libreelec/userdate folder...that was my problem...it doesnt show that folder either with file manager on libre or taking the sd card and putting in pc...im gonna wipe it tonight and start again....i watched a movie last night and it only happened 3 times (a movie streamed from my pc to libre) picture freezes for about 5 seconds...than that missing 5 seconds runs fast and then catches up. my network seems fine as every other install works and if i run kodi from android on the same box that freezes it works fine...i just wanted to boot direct into libre from sd card rather than from within android...and yes...im using a fast sd card...sandisc ultra 80mbs....i`ll try fresh install

• Hi

Sorry for my English (Google translate), I speak Spanish.

I have the same freeze problem for a few seconds with the latest version of Raybuntu (leila22) on Odroid C2 and a USB3 WD 2TB drive with NTFS format.

Sometimes for a few seconds the video freezes, but the audio continues. Then continue normally.

It happens two or three times watching a movie.