Wetek Play 2 DVB Adapter and TVH 4.2

• I am having some trouble configuring TvHeadend 4.2 on my Wetek Play 2 (WP2) with a S/S2 tuner running Official 8.2.2 NAND.

Installed after checking that WeOS 3.2 (which it was shipped with) was the latest software.

Done a lot of searching before creating this post and noticed that every other guide/tutorial has two adapters in the 'TV Adapters' tab.

When looking at my device, I only have 1 - 'Availink AVL6211+AV2011 DVB-S/S2' on '/dev/dvb/adapter0' ?

When listing through ssh-

Code
    # ls -aln /dev/dvb
    total 0
    drwxr-xr-x    3 0        0               60 Jan  1  2015 .
    drwxr-xr-x   14 0        0             3940 Jan  1  2015 ..
    drwxr-xr-x    2 0        0              120 Jan  1  2015 adapter0

And what should the 'Satellite config' be set to? Universal LNB only? Or one of the others?

Because I've tried setting up the networks in TvH and I am unable toget anything even when using blindscan-s2 from the dvb-tools on the official LE Repo.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. If I need to upload any files or logs, please tell me what commands to run and the output/file needed.

• wetek play 2 is only single tuner so it is normal that you see only one adapter there. Prevous wetek play was dual tuner . All things you setup under your sat configuration

• zbigzbig20 Thanks for the direction.

Just checked the wetek forum. Saw one post on a thread that had you replied on here.

Someone mentioned that WP2 has a single 'DVB-S' tuner?? Forgive me if this is a dumb question but it seemed unclear reading through the whole thread. But does that mean that it doesn't support DVB-S2 as advertised? Because on TvH, its label is "...DVB-S #0" as well.