I am currently attempting to compile the latest version of LibreELEC featuring Niabi's SX05RE additions but I am having a few issues.
The first build completed successfully and I was able to boot LibreELEC 8.2 on my S805 TV box, but I noticed that the build had compiled without the retro gaming elements, so I went back to the source code and added the SX05RE package as a PKG_DEPENDS in "/LibreELEC.tv/projects/S805/packages/oem/package.mk" and started the build again, everything compiled again without issues but now I cannot boot it on my box.
When I attempt to boot I get the splash screen then this:
After typing 'exit' I get this:
- mount: mounting /flash on /sysroot/flash failed: No such file or directory
- mount: mounting /storage on /sysroot/storage failed: No such file or directory
- *** Error in prepare_sysroot: final check: Could not find systemd! ***
- ### Starting debugging shell... type exit to quit ###
- sh: can't access tty: job control turned off
I compiled again excluding the SX05RE packages just to double check and again everything compiled and booted... Looking like it might possibly be an issue with the partition sizes I'm guessing? When I run the 'df' command it outputs this:
Really going nuts here trying to find out what the cause of this is, Google is coming up with no answers so any help would be very much appreciated!
Thanks very much!