YouTube Addon - trying to enable 1080p

• I am running version 5.4.5 of the YouTube Addon and it works perfectly but only up to 720p. I entered the settings and enabled MPEG-DASH, then clicked on "configure inputstream.adaptive". It tells me that it is not enabled and asks me if I want to enable it. I choose YES and then nothing happens. There is no window to configure inputstream.adaptive.

I was able to do this on my Windows 10 Desktop but not on either of my Intel NUC's running LE 8.2.0

What am I missing ?

Libreelec 8.2.0

Kodi 17.5

Intel i5 NUC

YouTube version 5.4.5 (latest)

Edit: I wonder if I should have posted this in the Addon thread instead

Edited 2 times, last by blueribb (November 8, 2017 at 6:40 PM).

• I am running version 5.4.5 of the YouTube Addon and it works perfectly but only up to 720p. I entered the settings and enabled MPEG-DASH, then clicked on "configure inputstream.adaptive". It tells me that it is not enabled and asks me if I want to enable it. I choose YES and then nothing happens. There is no window to configure inputstream.adaptive.

I was able to do this on my Windows 10 Desktop but not on either of my Intel NUC's running LE 8.2.0

What am I missing ?

Settings are in the youtube addon itself under general tab to change settings for inputstream..might depend if your youtube addon is not updated to handle inputstream yet..I m running v5.5.0 and working fine

Note:Don't think this is the right forum to ask about addons...so apologies if I m breaking any rules...

• inputstream.adaptative is installed and setup but youtube is still 720p only.

what exactly must i do to play 1080p or higher in kodis youtube app on my amlogic device?