Shut Down options with Kodi on LibreELEC

• Hi. I've just put LibreELEC/Kodi onto my S912 box. Prior to that, I could put the box into standby (green light) or off completely (no light). With LE/Kodi, I can only go as far as 'green light' but it would be nice to be able to have the full shutdown option. It seems possible according to this which I found on the web:

I have the same skin as the image but my options are only Power Off System, Custom Shutdown Timer and Reboot.

'Exit' seems to be the one I want - is there any way of getting it? Thank you.

• Exit button is hidden through advancedsettings.xml in LibreElec <showexitbutton>false</showexitbutton>

If you exit kodi how do you plan on starting it again? You can change what happens when you hit power off system Settings > System settings > Power saving > Shutdown function

• I'd planned to just hit the Power button on the remote...

This was possible when the box was running its original Android - the power button on the remote switched it back on from either Standby or Off. I assume you're saying that this isn't possible with LE?

• I'd planned to just hit the Power button on the remote...

This was possible when the box was running its original Android - the power button on the remote switched it back on from either Standby or Off. I assume you're saying that this isn't possible with LE?

No, that should work.

If it's on... power button > off / standby

If it's off... power button > on

• With LE/Kodi, I can only go as far as 'green light' but it would be nice to be able to have the full shutdown option.

Shutdown menu is under shutdown button. There is only "power off" available as this is what Amlogic kernel provides. It makes the device go into low power u-boot shutdown (<0.1 W power draw, CPU is completely off). Anything more than this is vendor-specific implementation that I have no sources for.

Please don't cross-post next time.