[8.0.2c] LibreELEC 8.0 builds for KI Plus / KII Pro / KI Pro

• people is one tuner, im suppose DVB-S2 tuner scan EPG and then when you want watch DVB-T tuner is busy becuase scan EPG from DVB-S2
    (special if you just started tvheadend/box becuase default tvheadend check changes on MUXs/TPs on start and scan EPG )
    if you want check if DVB-T works, just disable for sec. DVB-S2 and then try

@alf1 big respect for fix drivers !!! and method choose from ljalves which wrote own from 0 :) becuase this one from amlogic is some bugy s*it
    i belive now are even better from Wetek :)

You are not right. Last tvheadend fix is about EPG. Prioritize streaming over EPG for shared tuner among standards. Tvheadend works now, but issue is now in driver, in correct switching standards. My last testing shows, that some channels always start streaming after switching standard and then whole standard is working. Some channels are unable start after switching standard.
    [hr]

Hi,

Thanks for great work.

clean install tvheadend 8.1.112a dvb-t dvb-s2
    Dvb-s scan was ok, but dvb-t wad fail, with force and manually edited mux I was able to only one mux with 8 channels scanned and mapped.
    Firstly works without epg I can switch dvs2 and dvbt channels, after reboot epg works but I got usually no signal , but sometime started dvb-t channels , but dvb-s not anymore.
    debug.log with linuxdvb, mpegts

Thank for your report. It confirm my testing. From your log I see the tvheadend is fixed for sharing tuner among standards. Now issue is only in driver.

Edited once, last by afl1 (March 14, 2017 at 12:17 AM).

• hi, there is problem with OSCam (r11350) on latest LE 8.0.0d with Tvheadend 4.1.2449 ~ LibreELEC Tvh-addon v8.1.110d
    Cannot obtain local Client (Readers are working)

could someone test it?

P.S.
    the same config works well on the x86_64 version...

• I installed on my KII pro the last version, with also last tvheadend plugin 8.1.111 . I updated from the BetaN1 version.
    Tried to scan (DVB-T), all channel FAIL, just before.
    There is some configuration to do?

• I finally found issue in switching standards. Issue was in setting voltage for LNB (13V/18V for V/H). After switching standard to dvb-s voltage is reset (to vertical), but tvheadend consider the voltage is already adjust. To save this issue is necessary in LNB settings check option 'Turn off LNB when idle:'.

For multistandard config is necessary:
    - LE 8.0.0d-I
    - tvheadend42 8.1.112a
    - tvheadend: Configuration->DVB Inputs->LNB->Turn off LNB when idle: checked
    - tvheadend: for every standard Maximum PIDs: 26
    - tv headend: Configuration ->Channel/EPG->EPG Grabber Modules->Over-the-Air: EIT: DVB Grabber->Enabled

OTA EPG is not blocking any standard streaming.

Edited once, last by afl1 (March 14, 2017 at 10:07 PM).

• Hi, I guess that there are not annex B news, but I would like to help debugging, is there any guide to a good debugging of drivers in tvheadend? I see you put linuxdvb in debug console but info at web is a bit confusing and I am not sure of where extract the info, could you provide any tips to research some interesting info?

Sorry if that sounds like kinder garden, we are doing out first steps in that

Edit: maybe having those tips sticked in #1 would avoid a lot of questions

Edited once, last by pepesuriano (March 14, 2017 at 10:23 PM).

• I installed on my KII pro the last version, with also last tvheadend plugin 8.1.111 . I updated from the BetaN1 version.
    Tried to scan (DVB-T), all channel FAIL, just before.
    There is some configuration to do?

Read #672.
    [hr]

Hi, I guess that there are not annex B news, but I would like to help debugging, is there any guide to a good debugging of drivers in tvheadend? I see you put linuxdvb in debug console but info at web is a bit confusing and I am not sure of where extract the info, could you provide any tips to research some interesting info?

Sorry if that sounds like kinder garden, we are doing out first steps in that

Edit: maybe having those tips sticked in #1 would avoid a lot of questions

For tvheadend debugging set in Add-on->Service->Tvheadend42->Configuration->Trace: linuxdvb, mpegts, service
    For interactive log open log window and push 'gear wheel' to allow debug log.

For driver debugging use from ssh:

Code
    echo 15 > /sys/module/aml/parameters/debug_dmx
    echo 15 > /sys/module/aml/parameters/debug_dvb
    echo 15 > /sys/module/r848a/parameters/debug
    echo 1 > /sys/module/dvb_core/parameters/debug
    echo 1 > /sys/module/dvb_core/parameters/frontend_debug
    while true; do dmesg -c ; sleep 1; done

Edited once, last by afl1 (March 14, 2017 at 10:49 PM).

• Read #672.
    [hr]

For tvheadend debugging set in Add-on->Service->Tvheadend42->Configuration->Trace: linuxdvb, mpegts, service
    For interactive log open log window and push 'gear wheel' to allow debug log.

For driver debugging use from ssh:

Code
    echo 15 > /sys/module/aml/parameters/debug_dmx
    echo 15 > /sys/module/aml/parameters/debug_dvb
    echo 15 > /sys/module/r848a/parameters/debug
    echo 1 > /sys/module/dvb_core/parameters/debug
    echo 1 > /sys/module/dvb_core/parameters/frontend_debug
    while true; do dmesg -c ; sleep 1; done

From interactive log:

What are those PID?

From ssh console:
    [code=php]
    [ 320.378252@2] R848: r848_init:
    [ 394.172812@2] AVL: avl6862_set_dvbmode: initing demod for delsys=1
    [ 394.172868@2] i2c i2c-1: Load avl6862 firmware patch for DVB-C size=47928
    [ 395.221967@0] AVL: avl6862_wait_demod_boot: status:1 ready_code:0x5aa57ff7
    [ 395.247315@0] AVL: avl6862_wait_demod_boot: status:0 ready_code:0x5aa57ff7
    [ 395.247806@0] i2c i2c-1: avl6862 patch ver 2.0 build 20559
    [ 395.264418@0] R848: r848_set_params: delivery_system=1 frequency=507000000 symbol_rate=5360000 bandwidth_hz=6164000
    [ 395.838786@2] R848: R848_GetLockStatus: R848_GETLOCKSTATUS=0x72
    [ 395.838822@2] R848: r848_set_params: Tuner Locked.
    [ 395.839149@2] AVL: avl6862_set_dvbc: Freq:507000000 Mhz,sym:5360000
    [/php]

This was with HTS Tvheadend 4.1.2459 and OTA EPG disabled in dvbc tuner in tvheadend

• For me internal dvb-t not work.
    I disable attached usb dvb-t tuner, the antenna cable put to dvb-t.
    Enable internal dvb-t tuner, and set up network to dvb-t
    When i choose dvb-t channel, says no signal :(
    And when dvb-s epggrap make, the no free adapter :(

When you want, tomorrow morning i make log.

Ok, I revert to 8.0.0.D
    And change turn off lnb when idle to ticked.
    seems working dvb-t and dvb-s2 too.

thank you afl1!

A question: the dvb-t tuner work as dvb-t2 with libreelec too, or just with Android?

Edited once, last by envagyok (March 15, 2017 at 5:30 AM).

• Ok, I revert to 8.0.0.D

thank you afl1!

A question: the dvb-t tuner work as dvb-t2 with libreelec too, or just with Android?

LE 8.0.0d-I supports dvb-s, dvb-s2, dvb-t, dvb-t2 and dvb-c annex A.
    Dvb-c annex B is experimental and in adapter is identified as ATSC-C.
    [hr]

For PIDs explain use wikipedia. '' FAINT (SIGNAL)" in log means invalid status, demodulator wasn't locked. Probably you configured annex A and your network is annex B.
    [hr]

It looks like you forgot set "Turn off LNB when idle". Only dvb-s with horizontal transponders had issue.

Edited once, last by afl1 (March 15, 2017 at 7:16 AM).

• Ok, I revert to 8.0.0.D

thank you afl1!

Further testing...
    when dvb-s epggrap make,then dvb-t channel choose= no free adapter