[7.0.3.3d] LibreELEC 7.0 for S805

• ya thanks for note ...
    install tvheadend v4.2 & scan channel via USB SKY 960 = Work ... i have small lag in HD channel ...
    but DVB-S Amlogic built in TV Box need driver for libreelec ... any one know how fix that ?

i try copy "advancedsettings.xml" in /storage/.kodi/userdata ... but i think not work !
    any advice for smooth play HD channel ?

Edited once, last by asmar (July 19, 2016 at 11:02 AM).

• Updated, and all seems OK. Will post any bugs if they arise.

Still seem to have the 10sec jump at the start of some vids but I'll do more checks.

Enjoy your holiday.

• My friends, I just got a batch of all blacks mxq. I flashed it with 7.0.22 that's the same file I use prior to my other box I got from the same guy but a couple months back. After flashing I can see the android dude working his magic then it reboot it goes to s805 screen and stay stuck there. Usually it would go to libreelec and do what's it suppose to do. I tried flash several times and it kept doing the same thing. Can anyone help??

Edited once, last by Smilez (July 19, 2016 at 7:18 PM).

• My friends, I just got a batch of all blacks mxq. I flashed it with 7.0.22 that's the same file I use prior to my other box I got from the same guy but a couple months back. After flashing I can see the android dude working his magic then it reboot it goes to s805 screen and stay stuck there. Usually it would go to libreelec and do what's it suppose to do. I tried flash several times and it kept doing the same thing. Can anyone help??

Hope that can help in anyway......

• Page 1. Tips & tricks:
    [hr]

• if you lost your original aml_autoscript file or want to use it with previous releases, it's available at: boot_from_sd_uenv

i tried aml_autoscript. followed the direction deleted the 2 files from the nand and left the zip and added aml_autofrom the linked u showed.
    doing that didnt write files. im still stuck at the same screen. i can go into revovery mode, ive even tried to install from there and no luck.
    [hr]
    The 7.0.2.4 band has aml_autoscript file. Everything im doing has to be right but it's just not working. Usually when the android dude comes up and the bottom line is writing it always worked. Can it be because of this board but I've read in earlier post where something with 7.0.14 worked on v.2 and it was with hertz that didn't work but I even tried to flash with 7.0.1.4 and I'm still getting same result. Can it be the board? I hope not.

Edited once, last by Smilez (July 20, 2016 at 1:05 AM).

• i tried aml_autoscript. followed the direction deleted the 2 files from the nand and left the zip and added aml_autofrom the linked u showed.
    doing that didnt write files. im still stuck at the same screen. i can go into revovery mode, ive even tried to install from there and no luck.
    [hr]
    The 7.0.2.4 band has aml_autoscript file. Everything im doing has to be right but it's just not working. Usually when the android dude comes up and the bottom line is writing it always worked. Can it be because of this board but I've read in earlier post where something with 7.0.14 worked on v.2 and it was with hertz that didn't work but I even tried to flash with 7.0.1.4 and I'm still getting same result. Can it be the board? I hope not.

Take out the SD card.
    Get into Android recovery Toothpick method.
    Once in recovery Insert the sd card.
    Then choose the sd card to boot.
    Try that.
    Definitelly is a different board. Just be aware none of these sellers are Manufacturers of these Black mxq's.
    They just sell what they can get their hands on and make money.

• Thanks for the reply my friend. But I did try to install it through recovery mode and it does flash the zip file and I'm getting the same result.

Edited once, last by Smilez (July 20, 2016 at 2:21 AM).

• Thanks for the reply my friend. But I did try to install it through recovery mode and it does flash the zip file and I'm getting the same result.

OK
    My last suggestion is to try the normal toothpick method with the sd card inserted
    BUT DO NOT RELEASE the reset pin too quickly. HOLD IT IN whilst the Robot is working say 15 seconds or a bit more.
    I am relying on my memory but this has worked for me in the past and it worked when i suggested it to someone else in the forum
    with this issue.
    Fingers crossed for you.

Just found post which helped. LibreELEC

Edited once, last by kostaman (July 20, 2016 at 2:40 AM).

• OK
    My last suggestion is to try the normal toothpick method with the sd card inserted
    BUT DO NOT RELEASE the reset pin too quickly. HOLD IT IN whilst the Robot is working say 15 seconds or a bit more.
    I am relying on my memory but this has worked for me in the past and it worked when i suggested it to someone else in the forum
    with this issue.
    Fingers crossed for you.

Just found post which helped. LibreELEC

No luck. I held it for 30 seconds this time no android dude and did it twice. It's just goes straight to the s805 screen and stays stuck there.

• LibreELEC

Sorry to hear. See kszaq link above.

I know for sure I'm doing it right, Wether it's the toothpick from SD or from recovery and use zip file. I have another mxq that came in today with the one I flashed. Same packaging same board but I'm afraid to try to flash and get same result. Don't wanna have 2 bricked box.

• I know for sure I'm doing it right, Wether it's the toothpick from SD or from recovery and use zip file. I have another mxq that came in today with the one I flashed. Same packaging same board but I'm afraid to try to flash and get same result. Don't wanna have 2 bricked box.

Run OE from SD card which is what you should do when you get a new box.
    Safer than trying to run on NAND. Test and see what happens during OE.

• Run OE from SD card which is what you should do when you get a new box.
    Safer than trying to run on NAND. Test and see what happens during OE.

I had to gunzip to try to run it of SD And wasn't sure if I was doing it right. I have a mac so I had to open terminal and it didn't unzip it. I'm like dumb when it comes to the understanding of the programs. I just know how to do the basic to install but I guess that what got me a stuck screen. I'm a try to figure out how to gunzip and give the second box a go. But I'll give u feed on how it goes or hopefully someone have another way to get it installed.