7.0.2.007 build for S905

• 005 works but 006 and 007 have issues with the wireless on my Nexbox A95x. Boots fine and seems to get a wireless connection but eventually will only show one wireless connection in networks and wont connect to anything.
    Used the dtb file from the download site for A95x

• 005 works but 006 and 007 have issues with the wireless on my Nexbox A95x. Boots fine and seems to get a wireless connection but eventually will only show one wireless connection in networks and wont connect to anything.
    Used the dtb file from the download site for A95x

gxbb_p200_1G_100M_RealtekWiFi.dtb

Replace device tree with the one in link above.
    Note : If you are running LE from Nand Internal Memory i have had freezing on boot logo using the realtek wifi dtb.
    even though it works for SD Card install.

EDIT: Using toothpick method froze on boot up logo using device tree that worked with SD Card install.

Using SSH Method WORKED Perfectly. So go figure.
    I have no idea what the BUG using Toothpick method to install LE to Nand Internal Memory.
    Especially using Device Tree that works with SD card install.

Edited once, last by kostaman (September 15, 2016 at 5:10 AM).

• Hi guys

Could someone please point me in the right direction for the TWRP software that I can put on my SD card to then add my Beelink Mini MXiii original ROM should I ever wish to go back to android?

I have been on the TWRP website but they don't have a download for the Amlogic s905 or Beelink Mini MXiii.

Many thanks

• Hi guys

Could someone please point me in the right direction for the TWRP software that I can put on my SD card to then add my Beelink Mini MXiii original ROM should I ever wish to go back to android?

I have been on the TWRP website but they don't have a download for the Amlogic s905 or Beelink Mini MXiii.

Many thanks

I used the twrp from this thread to restore android a few months ago - worked fine:
    Freaktab

Edit: saying that the original firmware is up on the beelink site...
    Here.

Edited once, last by trogggy (September 15, 2016 at 10:50 AM).

• As I received random *** Error in mount flash: mount common: Could not mount /dev/mmcblk0p1 *** when booting, I reflashed 007 to SD. Now works like a charm!

kszaq
    Unfortunately Moonlight doesn't seem to work: after installing and configuring it I tried to open Steam, but after two seconds screen goes blank and it's back to Kodi (log reads "Platform 'default' not found"). Is there any workaround for this or is moonlight-embedded not working on S905X (I have a Mini M8S II) right now?

• Is there anyway of getting round needing the recovery.img and dtb.img?

I've got a lot of generic boxes which I use around the house and as soon as I found out about Libreelec I flashed them all to nand.

Version 5 is working fine, but I'd like to try and keep up to date and testing the newer versions.

I've got two boxes that appear to be generic MXQ Pro 4k's (mostfeel v3 & Justop m9 pro) and one which is a zenbox 4k (Not sure what it is a clone of, but the firmwares do not exist).

The Mostfeel v3 wont book into recovery, the other two do with the pin down.

Basically spend around a week messing with them, trying to get the firmwares from the sellers etc. and I think if people dont think it can be done I'll put them on Ebay / give to friends and then get a recognised brand!

• Think I've got a similar problem to some others here. I've got a generic MXQ Pro 4k which has been running version 5 (which is great BTW, thanks kszaq).

I made a bootable USB of version 7 using gxbb_p200_1G_mxq_pro_4k.dtb and it works great, LAN, Wifi, everything it seems. Now I SSH in an run installtointernal, all seems OK but when I reboot, the box just hangs on the boot logo.

I've tried other dtb's but that's worse, not even a logo on reboot.

Kodi runs a lot slower from the USB, I would really like to put this on internal storage, has anyone any pointers for me?

• Help here guys...i have a flac album that is 96/24 stereo. It doesn't play at all. The screen shows visualization like its playing but nothing gets out from hdmi to avr. The unit in question is Minix U1. Does anyone else has this issue or is it normal? I tried setting fixed output at 96khz in audio output settings in Kodi but it doesn't help.
    Thx

Sent from my G2

• Hi guys, apologies for asking yet another question, but is it possible to load TWRP in android recovery via toothpick method, as I am trying to see if I can take my box back to android and I cannot seem to find a way via the toothpick method to go into or load TWRP. Can anyone advise?

Cheers

• Basically spend around a week messing with them, trying to get the firmwares from the sellers etc. and I think if people dont think it can be done I'll put them on Ebay / give to friends and then get a recognised brand!

installtonand script creates a backup copy of rocevery.img and sometimes - because it's not always possible - of a device tree.

• installtonand script creates a backup copy of rocevery.img and sometimes - because it's not always possible - of a device tree.

Hey,

So this should still be possible by running from an SD Card and then running the SSH command?

If so thats really great :)

--YEP! this works, as long as you can get your cheap box to boot you are fine to install and all works correctly. Hopefully this will help others who were gungho like myself.

The one thing I've still got to figure out is the MXQ PRO 4k clone which doesn't like going into recovery mode, but I'm guessing I can do the fake update.zip force.

Edited once, last by latic (September 15, 2016 at 7:52 PM).

• Hi guys, apologies for asking yet another question, but is it possible to load TWRP in android recovery via toothpick method, as I am trying to see if I can take my box back to android and I cannot seem to find a way via the toothpick method to go into or load TWRP. Can anyone advise?

Cheers

Hi guys...PLEASE can someone help me with this?

Thanks