Posts by shedrock

mglae - Thank you very much for your response, and sorry for the delay in my response. I was just brainstorming the issue yesterday and today. It seems like the NFO files for at least 7 music videos were creating the problem. I had to re-scrape them all with TMM 4.0, which was kind of strange, considering I used TMM 3.5.x to scrape them previously. I couldn't narrow down specifically what exactly caused the problem, but since the re-scrape, all seems to be working as it should.

Thanks again,

Shedrock

The crash occur while executing a Python addon, unfortunately there is no information which one.

So how can I narrow it down? The scraper is set to read only local NFO files for that folder. Should I try adding one artist, or for that matter one music video at a time and see what happens? It has never been an issue with 9.0.2 or 9.2.4 for that matter.

Regards,

Shedrock

I am currently using LEGeneric.x86_64-9.97.1. This is my 2nd attempt to set it up completely. I've added all my Movies, TV Shows & Music, but whenever I add my Music Videos which reside on a Windows shared drive, on reboot, the system is stuck in a constant loop, until LE brings up the troubleshooting screen. I was just about to give up, but then I decided to delete the file MyVideos119.db, and this allowed me to boot up as usual. The problem with that is it removed all my videos, so I am doing a re-scan. I saved a log-file I managed to grab log-2021-08-15-13.47.07-FAILED from my last installation of LE. I've provided a link to the ZIP file, because there are too many files in there to upload.

Here is the link to the file: LOG File. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Shedrock

Please test with the zotac keymap attached at this post: Weird remote behaviour on ZBOX nano

Download the zotac.txt file and save it to /storage/.config/rc_keymaps/zotac

Then create a /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg file with the following content

I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if I can get some assistance with a current issue I am faced with. I decided to resurrect my Zotac AD04 box which is working great with LE 9.2.4 but the IR dongle that I have allows me to navigate throughout Kodi, but I have to plugging another IR dongle in order to shut the box down. The problem is that I can't turn it back on from my Harmony remote. I've tried to copy the zotact.txt file to /storage/.config/rc_keymaps/zotac and to create a /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg file with the content but using WinSCP but it doesn't allow me to create a folder of for that matter to write to any on my LE box.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me here.

Shedrock

Thanks for the video. It makes me think that the DB is not the problem. Instead the LE player loads different data from the DB (cast, no cast), depending on where it's started from. So this time my advice is to write a bug report for the LE player, not for the DB add-on.

Thanks for the response Da Flex. Can you guide as to how and where I would submit that bug report, as I've never done it before?

Regards,

Shedrock

Hi All,

I am still inquiring about the TV episode Cast not being displayed when I press info. If I go directly from the Main Menu in the the TV Show media view, and then play an episode, the Cast never shows, only the Plot. If however, I go directly to Videos > Files > Source, Season and play an episode from there, then I can use the "info" button on my remote and it works perfectly. I am just trying to figure out if there is some way I can get this to work. I've provided a small video to show exactly what I mean.

- Version: LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-9.2.3

- Step by step to show the issue I am experiencing: Video clip

- Link to the original discussion on this issue. Plot and Cast for TV Shows

Thank you in advance, and sorry for the double post.

Shedrock

Hi All,

I am still inquiring about the TV episode Cast not being displayed when I press info. If I go directly from the Main Menu in the the TV Show media view, and then play an episode, the Cast never shows, only the Plot. If however, I go directly to Videos > Files > Source, Season and play an episode from there, then I can use the "info" button on my remote and it works perfectly. I am just trying to figure out if there is some way I can get this to work. I've provided a small video to show exactly what I mean.

Video clip

Thank you in advance.

Shedrock

I'm guessing that Issues that cannot be reproduced are hard to fix.

What is that suppose to mean? It is a FACT that it has not been working for the longest while. I have posted about it, and YOUR team member has recognized that it is an ongoing issue, so I am confused why you would reply without checking with your colleges first.

Plot & Cast not showing on LibreELEC

I posted a simple question about it a few months ago, and I got attitude for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I don't understand how, when why or who to ask. Am I asking in a way that is offensive? Why is this so difficult? I have been using LibreELEC for so long and never had issues with the CAST showing up in TV Show episodes while playing and pressing "I"nfo on my remote. It is a problem as DaVu noticed.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Thank you,

Shedrock