Reboot loop due to adding music video path

• I am currently using LEGeneric.x86_64-9.97.1. This is my 2nd attempt to set it up completely. I've added all my Movies, TV Shows & Music, but whenever I add my Music Videos which reside on a Windows shared drive, on reboot, the system is stuck in a constant loop, until LE brings up the troubleshooting screen. I was just about to give up, but then I decided to delete the file MyVideos119.db, and this allowed me to boot up as usual. The problem with that is it removed all my videos, so I am doing a re-scan. I saved a log-file I managed to grab log-2021-08-15-13.47.07-FAILED from my last installation of LE. I've provided a link to the ZIP file, because there are too many files in there to upload.

Here is the link to the file: LOG File. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Shedrock

• Technically it is no reboot only kodi is restarted after crash.

The crash occur while executing a Python addon, unfortunately there is no information which one.

There are errors logged for script.skin.info.service but this may not be related.

• The crash occur while executing a Python addon, unfortunately there is no information which one.

So how can I narrow it down? The scraper is set to read only local NFO files for that folder. Should I try adding one artist, or for that matter one music video at a time and see what happens? It has never been an issue with 9.0.2 or 9.2.4 for that matter.

Regards,

Shedrock

• Knowing the video and NFO may help to reproduce the crash.

And/or generate more detailed logs: enable debug logging (use advancedsettings.xml to avoid the debug overlay) and execute once

Code
    touch /storage/.config/debug.enhanced

to enable verbose crash logs.

• mglae - Thank you very much for your response, and sorry for the delay in my response. I was just brainstorming the issue yesterday and today. It seems like the NFO files for at least 7 music videos were creating the problem. I had to re-scrape them all with TMM 4.0, which was kind of strange, considering I used TMM 3.5.x to scrape them previously. I couldn't narrow down specifically what exactly caused the problem, but since the re-scrape, all seems to be working as it should.

Thanks again,

Shedrock

• Always take the time you need. A detailed response is better tan a fast one.

If you still have a copy of the crashing NFO file please post both in the kodi forum. Maybe the crash can be fixed.