Posts by infoalter

Same problem, service set to v2 in Kodi, min v2 max v3 in libreelec (default settings), no matter if i set password or not i cannot even see media player in home network PCs.

Using \\192.168.1.23 in file explorer address bar brings up a pop up window asking for password. No matter what psssword i use, i always get error, wrong username / pass

I did try both, disabled and enabled password (libreelec config program) , used a couple of simple user/pass so there is no typo or anything, .. no luck

PS I have read in portal a reply about win 10 hack to add back smbv1 (?) , Dont know if trick works, but i really do not want to do that, its the only thing i did not try

What is the problem & how to replicate: Fresh default libreelec installation, install tvheadend service (front end), change kodi language to Greek. Reboot, system works fine.

Now, install tvheadend CLIENT addon provided in libreelec repository, reboot, system does NOT boot up, its stuck for ever in a loop.

It seems this is a known problem for quite a few months now, there are for example posts in kodi forum and tvheadend support forum, seems related to language or EPG. Missing translation parts?

Apparently not fixed yet, so here is my question: I was wondering if there is a "trick" to switch to Greek in entire kodi interface, BUT, keep using English in the affected part (HTSP client?)

Maybe copy parts from english-language-files into the Greek version files? No idea where to start, any help would be welcome

PS: Not helping much, but, here it is

Display Spoiler

The last part of crash log, no warnings no errors whatsoever in logs

end log = kodi restarts....

Is there a special build of tvheadend PVR, suitable for Amlogic builds? ( s905x MiniMX III 2.16 )
    Fresh installation, went fine, all smooth, (TVHeadend service installed fine too!) but PVR client addon installation crashes Kodi instantly, so, i thought, there must be some other build for those Amlogic boxes? :huh:

I understand that audio dsp is now removed form official versions,
    and i wanted to ask if there is a community (non-official) generic (x86) LibreElec release WITH adsp,
    especially including biquad filters ( parametric equalizer) V0.03

If not possible, anyone can direct me to download links of most recent LibreElec version that still supports adsp and comes with biquad filters addon? (I guess v7.something? )

Audio is very important to me, i will be grateful for any help :)

Fresh install of 2016-12-01, TVHeadend backend (service) addon installed fine, USB receiver working fine, but, TVHeadend frontend plugin (client) refuses to install. Dependencies not met
    Is there a trick to install it?

EDIT: Just seen previous post, about manual download location. MANY thanks guys, you are wonderful, thank you, thank you! :)

PS First impressions: VERY smooth operation! Cheers! :)

I have a S912 device and I like it a lot.

Same here! I bought it MAINLY for the design, yes, for the looks!!!
    The one i got is a totally different class in design, i think it is BEAUTIFUL, nothing like the dull black-mat plastic finish that all more or less have
    Looks lovely on top of my Yamaha AVR, i dont want to hide it behind a TV or something :)

Does it work? Yes, fine, for what i need. I only use it for Kodi, play my movies, and it does it fine via wireless.
    How about extremities? I dont know, never tested with crazy bitrate movies

Would i like to throw away Android and all apps, and enjoy a lightning-fast LE linux? Sure as hell :D

Ah! Cache management... Having the same problem since day 1, posted here, also posted @ Alex forum (same problem with both builds). Several people responded "having this problem too", devs included some partial fixes at times (see whats changed in all releases), so, i take it its a well known issue with no fix yet.
    What you describe becomes worse with even smaller videos ( tv show episodes ) and imho its a showstopper for 1G devices that are "heavily" used (lots of browse library videos / play start-stop )

I would like to buy a dual tv tuner PC card, for watching local tv stations (DVB-T) and maybe some fta satellite channels (DVB-S2)
    I am not watching TV a lot (mostly watching movies), so, i dont care about any fancy features... For me, the cheapest model should do just fine :)
    So, lowest possible price, is probably the only important factor here...
    BUT,
    it has to be PCIe as my motherboard has only one available slot, a PCIe 2.0 x4
    and, of course, has to be compatible with LibreElec

Question is, which one would you recommend?