Posts by balbes150

Nope, doesn't work on the bcm4335 model. Multiboot works in that LE tries to start, but mmcblk0p1 isn't being mounted as /flash (something else is) and so the SYSTEM image isn't available automatically.

1. What is your model of TV box ?

2. Show me the output of fw_printenv from a running LE system (console of SSH).

3. What version of Android was used (from which firmware version 4.4 or 5.1 you have u-boot) ?

Now I use the day time to help work on porting the kernel 4.x for S812 . Perhaps then I can return to the issue of support for WiFi in Minix. The main problem in this issue - I don't have that model so have to do everything at random and without verification.

If you used my GIT, you do not need to rename the script s805_autoscript. Leave it as it is. Activate the multi-boot and the system should normally be run by itself. Pay attention, the activation may be performed once and necessary SD card. Ie You need one time to record your image on the SD card. Use the update mode from Andoid or method of a toothpick. Once you upgrade bootloader, you can use to embed LE any USB flash drive or SD card.

An updated version of the image MXIII_Plus 20170206. Pay attention, changed the numbering of the images. Changed the script activate the multi-boot and system start up. The new script allow you to start the system in the presence of simultaneously connected multiple USB. For new scripts, you must re-activate the multi-boot using the new script aml_autoscript and use the new script s805_autoscript. These scripts can be used with old images. Updated the script activate the multi-boot boot.src Minix Neo H8.

thanks for updating the S812 with Krypton. A question for you, I am running an MXIII-G with Wilro's LE 7.0.1c. His install method included a step where his aml_autoscript was flashed and enabled multi-boot. Dual booting works well with his script.
    This was the original post for his rom - http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-supp...mart-mxiii
    The question is will I be able to flash your LE rom via the toothpick method using his aml_autoscript, or should I go through the process of flashing your aml_autoscript and aml_autoscript.zip?

Need to reactivate the multi-boot.

About the Wi-Fi issue on the Minix X8-H Plus, why not check this (old) forum with a discussion on how to get Wi-Fi working on this box?
    http://www.minixforum.com/threads/openel...plus.3342/

From what I read there, the Minix X8-H Plus has:

WIFI CHIP
    Broadcom AP6330

There are also some links to drivers. Too technical for me, but maybe of use?
    Based on that discussion, a working OpenElec build for the Minix was compiled.

Thanks for the links, I will look at them.

You created on the SD card the /boot directory, and suffered in his boot.scr ?

Yes.
    I'be tried different SD and it doesn't boot. After minix logo stuck in a black screen and not loading.
    I've tried a MXIII plus image and start fine, but wifi is not stable: sync clock but i cannot connect to kodi respository.

The latest version of the Minix image behaves the same (does not start) ?

Playing around wit this I discover that if I take the Kernel image from the working image from April and use it on the images from May the boot proceeds.

This may not work because the kernel may not have the overlay of the last patches (which may be invoked by other components).

1. Updated test image for Minix (20170514).
    2. Question to those who uses the image MXIII_Plus, please compare how it will work the way LAN1000. Is there a difference in behavior. I want to leave one of these options. I have both work the same.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to get this Minix to boot from USB, and had a lot of different suggestions to try.

That is why I bought the sdcard which seems okay. The 04 file boots okay though. Odd

Write what steps you did to activate the multi-boot.

Just an FYI, I can't get anything except the n200 AP firmware to work...

n200 and n200C a different platform

i opened system folders and the Minix bcm is showing as bcm 4339 not 4335

Then it turns out You module 4339 this WIFI module AP6335 (bcm4339) ?

For those who have versions of the images 20170510 and they do not run external drives, try replacing the script s805_autoscript at the root of the first partition to this.

Yandex.Disk

The audits found that very often the reason for the poor run LE from SD card is poor compatibility of different SD cards with the card reader in the TV box. Therefore, anyone having problems running LE from the external media, we recommend to test the startup with USB stick.

hi I have tried several files on my mxq s812 m10 m8s and I cant seem to enable multi boot if my life depended on it. I have tried using s805 auto_script and it errors right off the bat. I do what you say and update inside of android and nothing always error even with the universal. also yesterday I had got it to flash using usb tool but its a different rom (m8s) and its a (mxq) also I cant find any device tree files. its using n200 so I'm lost haha I'm sorry

to activate the multi-boot you need to use the SD card. After a one-time activation multi-boot , you can use USB media to embed the image.

I have tried the new image from 05-10 and I get the screen below.

You are trying to run from external media to new system or it is the result after upgrading ?
    [hr]

I installed your build 20170418 as perfect works except wifi and bluetooth. How can I use it?

Unfortunately, I can't check, I have no such equipment.
    [hr]

I'm sorry but I can't follow you... I downloaded the image for my minix x8-h plus and try to boot. Impossible. Well, I changed one file named s805_autoscript with another downloaded from your directory. Also I changed the name for aml_autoscript. Boot again and now, minix said that can't mount flash...
    Now I read I must downloaded boot.src? Excuse me but at this point I need, please, somebody makes clear information about the method to use libreelec with minix x8-h. Thanks

To run these images, you need to activate multi-download.
    [hr]

I have a LeeBox MS9 812 TV Box. When I use the tooth pick method with any of the newer images it just boots to the LeeBox Image screen, then to a black screen, I see a "reboot" message flash in the bottom left of the screen and it will continue the cycle over and over again. Any suggestions?

delete from media (after one time use) script aml_autoscript.