Posts by rav3k

Hello

I have problems with opening mkv files in my RPI 4 with libreelec 10.0.2. When i open file i hear sound but can't see video. I've tried older version of libreelec and i hear sound, i see video but its like slow motion and very laggy. Can anyone help me? How can i solve this problem?

Some informations about this file

ViDEO............ ~ 24,6 Mbps, x264

AUDiO............ ~ 128 kbps, 2 chnls, AAC

RESOLUTiON....... 3840 x 2160

FRAMERATE........ 25.000 FPS

SiZE............. 7,70 GB

h.264

Unfortunately still not working. I've tried everything from this topic. The only thing i get is that transmission download files to my SD card where is libreelec system, not for external HDD. Now SD card is full, i cant even downlad pluggins and cant find the files.

Hello

I have readed all this topic but nothing helps me... Transmission is working fine by the docker but i cant change dir for downloads and incomplete. I've changed dir by editing settings.json - not working, also i paste this:

by SHH - not working. Can anyone help me? dir to my HDD:

/var/media/sda1-usb-Seagate_Expansio

The answer is yes. The way to do this is harder to tell because I am not familiar with Adguard VPN and I assume it will modify the routing and DNS of your device. Basically it is about starting the PiHole service and redirecting all DNS requests to it.

But it will be possible to connect like game console or RPi to this VPN or all network devices need to be connected? I dunno how it works...

Hi, i have bought AdGuard VPN and i have a raspberry Pi4 with libreelec system. Is it possible to run this VPN using Pi-Hole addon for libreelec? And if yes please (if its possible) send me some "step by step" instruction how to do it. Im kinda newbie in this softwares.

HEVC has been working for months (H264 is/was the hold-up). 4K is working now (not 4K60, but that's will be along eventually). HDR is complicated but will come. Upstreaming will take time.. but getting it all working comes first. We aren't going to do a formal Pi release for LE10 out of an abundance of caution (we have hundreds of thousands of Pi users) but things are moving along nicely..

So movies in 4k works, HDR not working but dolby atmos works on newest nightly?

Fr33z3be Sorry, forgot to add the line to tell the ovpn where to get the password from....fixed, go pick up the updated defs I've just pushed, you don't need to move to a new level of code, you're fine where you are.

rav3k I've just checked the ovpn file you shared with me with the ovpn file in the log, and they're virtually identical (and don't differ in any way that causes an auth failure). Your next thing to try is to take the ovpn and use the User Defined wizard with the same id/password. Right now this just looks like an auth failure to me - do Windscribe expect you to use a different id/pass when using ovpn files? I can't remember.

Alister The errors are the parameters being pushed back from your provider, and the program to update the IP table not updating the IP table (maybe because it's already updated, maybe because of a permission issue). It looks like it connects ok though. Why do you think this isn't working?

I've made a user defined import wizard. Not working. I've downloaded connection config to warsaw udp.ovpn and sellected it, it ask me to enter cert password, ive entered my password - auth_failed. O M G. My password is 100% good.