Posts by Knoxwille

If HDD and CD conected via SATA un-plug them, leave alone your usb drive.If not boots bios got a bug. Updating BIOS may fix it. If device boots up reset device. Boot again. When LE boot screen appear press pause-break key on keyboard. It should pause boot process. Now plug your HDD (sata supports hot-pluging) Press any key to continue booting.

Hi

Thanks for the update it works know

The problem i have now is the Arabic words shows as boxs

Run Chrome with chrome launcher. Visit this page for language settings chrome://settings/languages

Add your language to the supporting languages list now restart chrome to test. If it looks good launch youtubetv add-on

It doesn't work. I guess Chrome using system fonts and I have no idea how to install arabic fonts to LE !

I have several usb remote controls, and have the same problems with all of them. This is one of RC i'm using 1150107397_w437_h473_pult-mx3-air.jpg

I'm not fmiliar with linux, lirc is for infrared RC i guess? pls let me know if there's a simple way to configure usb RC

Pleas read carefully wiki here Infrared Remotes [LibreELEC.wiki]

I think you must build your config file from zero.

At wiki page step by step guide exist.

If your device is amlogic based there is a library Here

chrome is just at the "Generic" images (Intel/AMD)

it requires X11 that is not present at ARM

I remember chromium in ARM repo correct me if I'm wrong. I can make another shell script for chromium but I have no ARM device to test it. I don't know how to emulate it maybe with Qemu but I need more info and time.

My brothers, could someone please inform where is located browser google chrome? It seems to me that it just disappeared from the official repositories of the Libreelectv. Thank-you:(

try this way Install from repository / Libreelec Add-ons / Program Add-ons / Chrome

Make sure you are on latest version. Older versions has no chrome but chromium. My Add-on not for chromium (yet!)

it's working now, great!

hovewer there are some problems,

some remote control buttons are not working as expected, volume controls are ignored, back button ignored when you're on main screen, also there's no way to close addon... don't know if possible to map RC buttons to add-on, keymap editor addon from kodi doesn't help here

As you know Libreelec is an Small os for Kodi. Remote configuration only works with kodi. If we close kodi and run any program like Chrome, remote controller may don't work. You can play lirc / irw to reconfigure keyboard for work globally. I have nothing to do with your remote. You can use cheap wireless mouse / keypad like

I guess I found what is the problem. I was zipped addon in windows this caused changing of file attributes. Shell file not installing as executable.

I have ubuntu installed laptop at home I'll fix and re-zip when I'm home. Also minor fixes applied. This night I'll update plugin again.

I've used putty for ssh connetion to my virtual-libreelec changed shell file to executable and it's worked. I hope this time I will success!

I think problem is related with chrome. I'll continue search for it but I have no iptv box. I'm testing on virtualized x86 version of libreelec.

Chromium working better than chrome because of it supports ARM devices directly.

I can make a chrome version of add-on that works both x86 and ARM devices.

Stay tune!

Add-on updated. Please delete current add-on download new version and install it.

After installation open add-on settings enable "Use custom Chrome/script path" option.

Select "Chrome/script path" to browse and select "script.sh" select ok.

Run add-on and enjoy your smart youtube tv !

Ps: You must also installed chrome add-on and run it one time before youtube add-on. It will download and install chrome browser to the path

Not working using the latest libreelec !

Chrome is installed

The addon settings pop-ups and i see “Use Custom chrome/script path off

I would like to see it work

I guess path detection script cannot find it. I don't have a device to test/correct it but I'll try virtual system to test/correct. It takes some time I'll inform you here. Meanwhile you can try something. First connect your device with ssh and try run chrome directly from shell. If it is run create a simple bash script like below.

copy these lines and save as a bash script like ytb.sh

chmod to executable ( chmod +x ytb.sh)

Now go to Youtubetv addon setting and use newly created ytb.sh script as chrome executor.

Here is the script.

Bash
    #!/bin/bash

chrome --start-fullscreen --disable-translate --disable-new-tab-first-run --no-default-browser-check --no-first-run --user-agent="Mozilla/5.0 (Unknown; Linux armv7l) AppleWebKit/537.1+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/537.1+ LG Browser/6.00.00(+mouse+3D+SCREEN+TUNER; LGE; 43LK5760PTA; 04.25.05; 0x00000001;); LG NetCast.TV-2013 /04.25.05 (LG, 43LK5760PTA, wired)" https://www.youtube.com/tv

I think it should work.

I guess your security settings of chrome disabling sound. Please check chorome settings/privacy and security/site settings/contents/additional contents/sound --> Allow sites to play sound enabled if it is disabled you cannot play videos with sound.

as alternate way you can try my another project youtubetv for windows

MEGA

İt is self extract winrar archive you can run it directly or extract with winrar and use it as portable app to login youtube account.

No virus,malware,adware it is my hobby project.Freeware.

PS: You must use Alt+F4 to exit.