Posts by harun-cuk17

Hias,

I put 2 files on usb stick from the site you given me.

I have test the files on 3 systems;

LE 9.2.6 rpi4. It was stuttering colors were not good.

LE 10.0 rpi4 nighty the last one from 19-04-21

It was not stuttering and the colors were much much better. The speed was also better.

On my qled.

This was the best result. Best speed buffering and colors.

So long,

Harun

I got it. And the BT2020 is also in the last nightly build?

so long,

Harun

Many thanks! I put your build on it. Is that also fine instead of nightly?

So long

IIRC tone mapping is only supported in Kodi for Windows (via d3d shaders) and Android (via the mediacodec framework, if implemented by a device). I've read reports that it works fine on the Nvidia Shield, not sure about other devices.

so long,

Hias

Do you have a sample file to test the hdr on the rpi4 with your latest build? If yes could you upload it by wetransfer?

I will put the file on usb stick and test it on LE 9.2.6 and on 10.0.

So long,

Harun

No I dont have the same movie on uhd disc. Maybe somebody got a file which I can download and put it on a usb stick and then play it on the rpi4 to test it.

Thanks for the information buddy.

First I make a new fresh install of:

LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-10.0-nightly-20210417-e3f1165.img

After that I put your file:

LibreELEC-RPi4.arm-10.0-devel-20210409193846-98e0bda

in the UPDATE folder to update

But When open HDR video the colors are still dark I think. Maybe it is the video itself. Do you have any tips to change in the settings or do you have a sample file that I could test?

So long

Hi Hias,

Is this the latest build to test? And this one should be also the best to test. Am I right?

When I download the file and unzip I see different files and maps inside. How could I write that build to sd card? Do you have some steps how it should be?

So long