Posts by edjalmo

Hi Thoradia,

wanted to check if it's ok to use the built in updaters for radarr or sonarr, the current radarr version in the install doesn't support deluge v2 properly (an authentication issue) and it's causing issues for me, but has been fixed since.

Thanks for all your work by the way.

There's no problem, you can update.

Jackett update automatically, so don't worry (you probability have noticed that already).

And Jackett running with root privileges it's because everything run this way in LibreELEC, but this don't affect anything.

After the latest update on Rpi4 I'm getting stuck installing/updating mono. It always get's stuck at "installing 33%". I think it broke mono. When I restart Libreelec, radarr and sonarr does not start anymore. Bazarr works though?

Edit: Nevermind. Works fine with a clean install of libreelec. Must have been some kind of issue with my setup.

thoradia

Today I updated my rPI 3b to LibreELEC 9.2.0 and now I'm with this exact same problem.

Any thought about how to fix this?

My suggestion is the same: Check your microSD card.

Using the GParted tool, like you suggested above?

Edit: this is a bootable image, don't sound like it's a easy thing to use :/

Can I copy my entire sd card to another new, and if this problem is with this sd card they will not happen again, right? If yes, how can I do this (since exist hidden partitions/folders)?

This SD card had total uptime in LibreELEC of 200 days and had no problem until today. The only thing that happened before safe mode was in Sonarr, this monday his the db had corrupted (but I restored one backup and back to normal).

Hi, thoradia !

Today my installation boot into safe mode, but fortunately I could make it boot normal again (here).

But after this Transmission is not starting anymore. systemctl status show this:

Code
    1. ● service.transmission.service - transmission
    2. Loaded: loaded (/storage/.kodi/addons/service.transmission/system.d/service.transmission.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
    3. Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Wed 2019-11-06 11:45:40 -03; 4h 30min ago
    4. Process: 562 ExecStart=/bin/sh /storage/.kodi/addons/service.transmission/bin/transmission.start Restart=on-failure (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
    5. Warning: Journal has been rotated since unit was started. Log output is incomplete or unavailable.

Do you know how can I solve this?

EDIT

Anyway, I fixed this by uninstalling and install it again.

Thanks, Iridium !

I tested the profile.xml you share again and it worked after reboot! :) (I created in .kodi.FAILED folder too). I probably did something wrong in the first time.

My logs say something to I know what the cause of this?

For install a repo you need to be in Add-ons > Install from zip file > you probably will get a warning saying that unknown sources is disabled, since is you first time, click in settings and enable it > back and install from zip again > now you find you usb stick and you see your zip file to install.

Check the Kodi Wiki, you will find a lot of useful things there.

Hi, thoradia !

I'm not having any issues with your add-ons (the combo swamp + MemoryHigh + reboot Kodi, automatically, one time per day work like a charm here!), Im here just to ask a question.

I saw that you recently update Mono to new version and Sonarr too, however I not get this update here. I'm using the last LibreELEC stable release (9.0.2). There's a reason why you not update this add-ons for this version?

Normally I can update Sonarr by myself, but this release not appear in interface.

Regards and thanks!