Posts by Lisa

Thank you for the response. I did try your recommendation but I am still getting the error when trying to load m3u file. ( "iptv: unable to open file no such file directory." The same m3u file loads fine with the libreelec addon but not with the docker version.) Its seems like the permission is not there. I have tried loading the m3u in many of the folders that have the permisions, including Kodi. I keep getting the same errors as posted. My file address is: file:///storage/m3u/iptv.m3u. This identical string works within the libreelec tvheadend addon but I cannot get the same string to work with dockers.

Thoughts

Lisa<3

Can someone explain how to install the docker version of tvheanend linuxserver.iso? Do I install the libreelec version of tvheadend first and then install the tvheadend docker addon? I installed the tvheadend docker addon alone and it will not read my m3u file. I keep getting error "iptv: unable to open file no such file directory." The same m3u file loads fine with the libreelec addon but not with the docker version. I am learning and I cannot figure this one out. I have tried just about every folder that allows permission and its a no go. For example, my file is as follows: file:///storage/m3u/iptv.m3u. Thoughts?

Lisa

Ok, guys I got my income tax refund back and would like to get a new fast media box. I currently have an rasp3 as my client but would like to get an android that has the capability to stream netflex, amazon and can duel boot the libreelec OS. I also have the firetv but it has mpeg2 deinterlace problems that I cannot resolve with my tuner card. Does anyone have recommendations on such devices and where are they sold at? I have read about a dual boot android system, but I am unsure as which ones are good units compared to knock offs. I would like something fast and has a lot of memory that will help with buffering and could correct the mpeg2 deinterlace ghosting.

Thoughts, ideas please?

Thanks

Lisa<3

Hi everyone. I am almost finished programming and I decided to add a tv guide that is used with KODI. The tv-guide was composed by primaeval and I ran into a couple of snags. This addon can be used as a full functional guide with tvheadend. The problem that I ran into was the channel lineup numbers were completely different from the one I had created within tvheadend. Primaeval was helping me and he changed a few things to make the channel line up coincide with tvheadends. His modification works with the regular tvheadend but it is not working with the librelec tvheadend. Primaeval posted that I needed to find the correct m3u playlist url. The one that I use is http://192.168.1.2:9981/playlist. This url does play with tv guide but as I have explained, the channel lineup numbers do not coincide with tvheadends lineup. Primaeval's modification has to do with the m3u list. Is there any other url that libreelec accepts to download the m3u? This is the conversation that primaeval and I had. (TV Guide Fullscreen - possibly the most powerful TV Guide in the world. ;))

Thanks

Lisa

Thanks for the info. I searched the net and I tried what others had posted about unpairing the firetv remote. None of these methods had worked. I pushed in the back and menu buttons in simultaneously for 30 seconds with no success, removed batteries and reinserted back into remote and did same sequence with no results, and pushed home button while paring with lirbreelec with no results. Any other recommendations?

Can someone instruct me on how to pair the amazon fire tv remote with libreelec on raspberry pi 3+? I had it working at one point but my sd card got corrupted. I reloaded the 8.90.009 and now the firetv remote will not show back up when I press the home button to pair it. The bluetooth is running and I can see other devices.

Thanks