Webinterface not working

• Since I switched from openelec to libreelec I'm unable to acces the webinterface. My browser just shows ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.

My setup:
    Raspberry PI 2 running a fresh install of libreelec 7.0.2, system>services>webserver enabled, port 8080, no password, Chorus (I tried all the others with the same result)
    I'm trying to access it from a Windows 10 laptop using Chrome (same result in Edge)

As I havent changed anything on the networkside (both RPI and laptop are connected via wifi), I don't think the problem is with the network.

Would be grateful for any help.

• Since I switched from openelec to libreelec I'm unable to acces the webinterface. My browser just shows ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.

My setup:
    Raspberry PI 2 running a fresh install of libreelec 7.0.2, system>services>webserver enabled, port 8080, no password, Chorus (I tried all the others with the same result)
    I'm trying to access it from a Windows 10 laptop using Chrome (same result in Edge)

As I havent changed anything on the networkside (both RPI and laptop are connected via wifi), I don't think the problem is with the network.

Would be grateful for any help.

I had same symptoms. Try to change port to 80, it worked for me.

Regards,
    Petr