M9cmax flash from USB possible?

• I have M9Cmax and am trying to boot libre from sd card, don't know if I am having problems because I have the wrong dtb or what, can never boot from card unless I do it through update then point to empty zip then it mounts card but says this

E:footer is wrond

I:verify_file returned 1

E:signiture verification failed

do you know the correct dtb?

can you boot your box from sd?

tried the reset button method just boots to recovery menu

• got the box to boot by using the libre sd creator, I think the other cd creator I was using had problems because i was using a usb reader to make the image, I have it working now but it will still not run upstairs, it maybe to far from the router but I had android and kodi working previously well up there and then that stopped working so I though I'd try libre, it works downstairs so could there be something thats changed for it to stop working upsairs?

Is android still running when i boot libre from sd card?

• it maybe to far from the router but I had android and kodi working previously well up there and then that stopped working so I though I'd try libre,

Almost certainly a wifi issue - internal antenna are not the greatest and performance can even be affected by the weather, positioning and even . Using a USB wifi adapter with a large antenna will certainly help - so too using 5Ghz, or use home plugs - where you connect via your house wiring.

Is android still running when i boot libre from sd card?

No Android is not running. If you want to return to Android, just remove the SD card and reboot.