Extendedinfo Script not working in LE8.2

• Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone was able to get Extendedinfo Script working for movies and TV shows?

I am using Kszaqs LE 8.2 on an AMLogic S905x chipset.

The error is:

17:55:45.397 T:2478171040 NOTICE: script.module.youtube.dl: youtube_dl core version: 2017.07.09

17:55:46.178 T:2478171040 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--

- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>

Error Contents: ('production_companies',)

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 63, in <module>

Main()

File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py", line 37, in __init__

listitems = process.start_info_actions(info, self.params)

File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/process.py", line 341, in start_info_actions

name=params.get("name"))

File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/WindowManager.py", line 67, in open_movie_info

dbid=dbid)

File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/dialogs/DialogMovieInfo.py", line 72, in __init__

dbid=kwargs.get('dbid'))

File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/resources/lib/TheMovieDB.py", line 749, in extended_movie_info

studio = [i["name"] for i in info["production_companies"]]

KeyError: ('production_companies',)

-->End of Python script error report<--

17:55:46.405 T:2478171040 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(69, /storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py): the python script "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.extendedinfo/default.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui10DialogBusyE

• Hi,

Iam running LE 8.2.0.1 on my AMlogic S912 box with Titan skin. My 'Extendedinfo Script add-on' is giving me an error whenever i click on a movie file, I get the below error meassge:

EXTENDEDINFO SCRIPT ERROR

Check the log for more information

This add-on was working fine in LE 8.1.16 till a few weeks back and started giving this error. I upgraded LE to 8.2.0.1, uninstalled Extendedinfo Script and reinstalled again. Same error.

Need help to resolve this issue. :thumbup:

• The Extended Info addon seems to be broken for a number of users on different Kodi platforms so this is not a LibreELEC specific issue. It appears that Kodi 17.6 may fix whatever has been broken so you may have to wait for LE 8.2.1 (or go back to whatever version of LE works until 8.2.1 is released).

• Hey again,

LE 8.2.1 released, and I updated my build, but I am still unable to get extendedinfo addon to run. It crashes.

Has anyone confirmed that this works in LE 8.2.1?

Cheers,

Ken