Slow LibreElec /storage partition

• Hi,

I don’t experience the benefit of using LibreElec on a sdcard, compared to Kodi on emmc flash which is faster. I use the Sandisk Extreme class10 32GB

Kodi plain is responding better and sometimes quicker, but once I am going to setup and extend Kodi it is slow. I tried different builds setups whatever. What can be done to increase the performance of Kodi builds @ /storage partition on LibreElec? Perhaps this has to do with the format of the cluster size, The sdcard is formatted by LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator, in Rufus one can switch between cluster sizes. Or the relation between the /storage partition and LibreElec which is perhaps is not so optimized for S912? I use S912.arm-8.2-8.1.6 @ Mecool Pro S912/3Gb-16Gb flash. Any help would be much appreciated.

• Install LE to the internal eMMC and it will run faster. Install LE to an SD card and it will run slower. You will have the same experience on pretty much all hardware - it's nothing S912 or Amlogic specific. NB: most far-east box manufacturers procure the cheapest components they can find and "the box boots Android" is the only performance test they do. If you want something faster it's time to $pend on a NUC or similar.