8.1 Beta No dolby pass-thru for AMD AM1 system

• I have an AMD AM1 system running 8.1 beta, but the Dolby pass thru doesn't work. I have the same computer running OpenElec 8.0.4 and Dolby pass thru works fine, except for Enhanced Dolby EAC sometimes needs my audio receiver amp to reboot to get the EAC working. Is their anything I can do to fix this issue ? If no, then is this enough of a problem for other people, that it will be re-solved ? I love my Dolby AC-3, so it looks like I'm stuck with Openelec until this is fixed.

EDIT: The HDMI audio is ALSA:HDA ATI,@@@. The audio works and AC-3 can be seen but not DTS or EAC. Audio HDMI can be switched to ALSA:HDA ATI,HDMI and all pass thru options can be seen, but there is no audio.

EDIT: A fix of sorts. I switched to using the computers DVI out with a DVI to HDMI cable into the Stereo amp. Pass Through now works with Dolby, DTS and EAC.

Update EDIT: In order to get full pass thru working the steps are: Turn on TV, boot LibreElec, power on audio receiver, re-boot LibreElec. If the audio receiver is on for the first boot there are issues.

Edited 2 times, last by jcspamcan (September 7, 2017 at 8:45 PM).