Posts by jcspamcan

I have a LibeElec 9.2.6 box set up for aged parents, and it's set to update libraries at boot. But a cannot connect to remote server message appears, although if yes is selected, the library will properly scrape immediately. I can't figure out how to stop this will remote server connection problem at boot. I think the relevant lines in the attached log are:

ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: HTTP returned error 422 2021-06-20 16:54:44.294 T:2881561456 ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 422 for https://api.themoviedb.org/3/search/tv?a...en,en,null:

Error LOG

I have an AMD AM1 CPU system. With the Youtube 6.7.0 add-on the My subscription feed, that was working with 9.2.1, stops working with 9.2.2. With 9.2.2 My API key still works and I'm able to access my previously made playlists, liked videos and most other functions, but My Subscription feed no longer works, and it's really the only feature I use. I saved right before the update, so I rolled back to 9.2.1 and everything works.

I updated because although the system is stable, occasionally the video refresh rate will stick at 24 Hz even to main menu, and I'll have to manually reset or re-boot to get the refresh rate back to 60 Hz. I don't know if the update would address this issue, as it seems like it is for issues with the NUC.

Edit: System auto-updated to 9.2.2 and Youtube is fully functional.

Yes. It turns out I forgot how to properly pair my headphones, and LE bluetooth works fine with my USB dongle. My Asus USB - BT400 works fine. It works without adding the proper firmware, but it does produce an error message. I did find the right firmware and where to install it in order to get the error message to go away. There are some detail for that in this thread ( you'll have to use google to find the firmware for your unit, if you choose to add firmware.) Missing broadcom bluetooth firmware

I have a 5350 running LE. Here is how I get Dolby+ or DTS-HD working. Setup system to work with pass-thru (it should work with regular Dolby/DTS). Boot LibreElec, turn on stereo, Re-boot LibreElec. Now when you go to the audio settings the options for DD+, DTS-HD will be available, and you should select them. Everytime you want DD+/DTS-HD you will need to start LE, then turn on stereo with pass-thru and re-boot LE in order to get the Dolby + / DTS-HD working. You won't have to change settings. Just do the re-boot, and you'll have DD+/ DTS-HD working. Edit : I am am using an AM1H-ITX motherboard and using onboard video and sound.

In order for my system to work properly with Dolby Digital Plus or EAC I have have LibreElec booted, turn on my stereo for pass-thru ( at this point only regular Dolby works properly. DD+ has 5 or 7 channels but works as pcm audio), and re-boot. Only if I the system is re-booted with the stereo already in pass-thru mode on, will EAC work automatically. The EAC options will not even appear in the systems options until then. I don't have to reset anything. I just have to do the re-boot to get EAC to work properly with pass-thru. I have a Sony stereo, and I don't know if this is a general issue, or just my stereo.

Thank you for your response. I managed to resolve my issue. I looked at my dmesg and found I needed another firmware BCM20702A1-0b05-17cb.hcd, and it needed to be in the configfiles\firmware\brcm directory. Also I found my problem was that I was not activating pairing on my headphones properly, and I didn't need the firmware to get pair, but there would be an error message, which can be found in ( Fr4 ). With the proper firmware in the brcm directory there is no error message, and the audio might be a little cleaner ( it seems that way), as can be seen in ( Fra ). Thank you for your patience.

I have LE 8.2.2 I followed these directions and added the firmware for my Broadcom device BCM20702A0-0a5c-21ec. Their was no firmware folder so I added it, but it did not work ( I tried alternative firmwareBCM20702A0-0a5c-21e8, but no joy) . I tried this with my AM1 x86 system. I have not been able to get bluetooth working on my Raspberry Pi 3 either. Both systems have working bluetooth with OpenElec 8.0.4. I have tried the latest alpha build and still no bluetooth on LE. I have asked on this forum more than once if anybody has working bluetooth with LE 8.2.2 or 8.2.3, and gotten no answer. If there is a compatible dongle I need to buy, what is it. If their is something I can do to get my Asus or Kensington USB dongles to work, what is it. If there is nothing that can be done, I'd even like to know that.

I have not been able to get any bluetooth device recognized or working on LE 8.2.0 or 8.2.2 on either a Raspberry Pi 3 or an x86 system. I had been using Openelec 8.0.4 and bluetooth worked perfectly, but there were other annoying network issues. I left a simple question on this forum whether anyone has bluetooth working on LE 8.2.2 and not one person answered either way. If it's everyone, it needs to be fixed. If it's just me, I'd like a suggestion how I could possibly resolve the issue (it's turned on in LE options). I have clean installs on 2 different type of systems and have tried 3 different bluetooth adapters, and even tried the latest LE Alpha build on a USB drive, and still haven't gotten bluetooth to working. Why no response either way ?

Raspberry Pi 3 no Bluetooth with LE 8.2.2. I have bluetooth enabled in the LE settings. But the Pi's on board bluetooth isn't recognized by LE. I also tried 2 different USB bluetooth adapters ( Kensington and Asus), which are also not recognized by LibreELEC. I have the same problem with my x86 setup as well. Does anybody have bluetooth working with LibeELEC 8.2.2 ?

Yes, I have bluetooth enabled in the LE settings. My bluetooth adapters receive power (they emit a blue light), but in LE settings Bluetooth it just says,"No Bluetooth device found. Please put your Bluetooth device into discove... and start the scan" Even though it doesn't see my adapter I try turn on my head phones, but of course they can't connect to anything. I still have OpenELEC 8.0.4 on a USB drive and the bluetooth headphones and adapter work with that. I really am much happier with the reliability of LibreELEC. If another brand and model of bluetooth adapter is known to be working with LE I'd be willing to try that, or anything else, that might get bluetooth working.

I'm just looking for a bluetooth USB adapter, that will work with an AMD x86 LE 8.2.2. The adapters I have ( Asus and Kensington) worked with OpenELEC 8.0.4, but do not work with LibreELEC 8.2.0-8.2.2. I even tried installing an alpha build of Milhouse 9.0 #1228, 28-Dec-2017, and still no luck getting system to see either bluetooth adapter. I also fired up a Raspberry pi 3 but no bluetooth there either. If there are any suggestions, or if it is just not possible, I'd like to know.

I previously posted about this in the bug reports area, but it may not be a bug, and may be more of a general issue.

It worked without issue with LE 8.2.0 and 8.2.1. Now it doesn't see adapter. Because it doesn't see an USB bluetooth

adapter, it won't pair with headphones, or presumably anything else. The adapter and headphones work without issue on Windows 10 PC. Bluetooth is enable on LE x86 system. I have tried disabling and re-enabling bluetooth and multiple re-boots, but nothing so far has worked.