additional ttf fonts for subtitle

• is there any change in LE, actually in Kodi if we would like to add more fonts for subtitle we just need yo put it in /storage/.kodi/media/Fonts, but Kodi fails to see it as it only shows default fonts in subtitle settings, please shed me some light
    TIA

• i'm using kszaq s905 build, i've tried also lwiddif's LE krypton build and it recognised, so the answer is LE doesnt change kodi default fonts location at all?

• Just tested with Kodi Krypton and the path /storage/.kodi/media/Fonts is correct. Just put some ttf file there. After reboot you can select new font for subtitle.

• Just tested with Kodi Krypton and the path /storage/.kodi/media/Fonts is correct. Just put some ttf file there. After reboot you can select new font for subtitle.

yes i have also tested on krypton, could you please tested on 16.1, if kodi could see the fonts then so that mean only kszaq build has that problem, thanks for the confirmation i will report back to kszaq.

Edited once, last by 2ami (July 14, 2016 at 11:17 AM).

• This solution is working for years and I would say with confidence that it msut work on kszaq's build too. He would not remove something like that.

• This solution is working for years and I would say with confidence that it msut work on kszaq's build too. He would not remove something like that.

i agree with you vpeter, there are no reason for developer to remove good features, but just annoying my Fonts collection that i use since Openelec xbmc 13.1 doesnt seen by kodi, maybe i should clean install and recheck again on my side, thank you for replying

• Hello. I have the same problem.

I put some fonts in the .kodi/media/fonts folder. It shows them to the file explorer, but when I go to change the subtitle font, it only shows the existing fonts. (arial, dejavu, teletex). What's up?

Edited 2 times, last by nasosto (January 1, 2018 at 11:17 PM).