Install issues on nuc

• Hi all want to vonver to libreelec but got some troubles with installinging on my nuc
    When i put my usb in it sees the usb but it says it can't find proper boot file.
    I dl the img file from here in the dl section but it doesn't seem it wants to work.
    I made the usb with win 32 as primary and fat32,is there anything i am doing wrong?
    Thanks for the help in advance

• Hi all want to vonver to libreelec but got some troubles with installinging on my nuc
    When i put my usb in it sees the usb but it says it can't find proper boot file.
    I dl the img file from here in the dl section but it doesn't seem it wants to work.
    I made the usb with win 32 as primary and fat32,is there anything i am doing wrong?
    Thanks for the help in advance

HI.
    Did you just transfer the img-file to the USB drive?
    You should use Rufus to create a proper bootable USB drive.

Edited once, last by Exile82 (July 13, 2016 at 3:27 PM).

• Well i could install it finally,something with booting from uefi.
    But i am sad to say that it's only in english language and for my kids i really need the dutch language,for now switched back to latest oe and will keep this all under advice when the languages are sorted out.
    But it is my first contender for a new install again.

• Recent versions of OE pre-install all Kodi language translations, but this increases the size of the distro image and we had many users complain that every time they boot/reboot they see a long stream of messages about language add-ons they never use being updated. As more people complained about the udpate messages than complained about needing to install a language pack, LE reverted to the Kodi default behaviour.

Kodi Add-on Repository > Look and feel > Languages > Dutch

Sorry voor het ongemak

• Recent versions of OE pre-install all Kodi language translations, but this increases the size of the distro image and we had many users complain that every time they boot/reboot they see a long stream of messages about language add-ons they never use being updated. As more people complained about the udpate messages than complained about needing to install a language pack, LE reverted to the Kodi default behaviour.

Kodi Add-on Repository > Look and feel > Languages > Dutch

Sorry voor het ongemak

`Thanks for the tip,it works and it seems more responsive as oe,giving it a long try now.
    Other small issue,in my win explrer i can see the folders storage update and so on all with the . in front but in a program like winscp those folders aren't to be seen but because i use that a lot to move folders,is there anyway how get that working as well?