Builds for Kii pro

• I have had an S905X device for a while and have android wiped and libreelec installed into nand. Works great, nor problems what so ever. I also regular update using KSAQ's 8.2 thread

Recently I purchased a KII Pro box. Following the link there it sends me to KSAQ's 8.0.2e thread. I've installed this build also to nand, once again without any issues. But I also decided to do an upgrade (copy to update folder) but 'mistakenly' used the latest 8.2 build (and correct Kii Pro driver). This would not boot so I had to reboot off USB and flask back to nand.

Given that both builds are for S905/S905X (which the Kii pro is) do I continue using the 8.0.2e thread.

What is the difference between the two builds?

• 8.2 builds use Amlogic Nougat kernel which basically means better HDR and fractional frame rate support. There is a note in 8.2 thread what you need to do to make it work if you're upgrading (hint: device tree!).

One more thing: 8.0.x will not be updated.

• Thanks for your quick response KSZAQ. And sorry to be a pain but can you direct me to the actual nougat device tree I must use on 8.2 for a kii pro device please. Just to confirm I did try gxbb_p200_k2_pro.dtb