new chromebox install - cannot connect to remote server

• just installed and setup libreelec and get the error cannot connect to remote server when trying to scan to library. i have tried manual(preferred) and dhcp network setup. i can browse the network and it responds to ping. TMDb seems to be up. i had openelec then tested galliumos and both were working before switching to libreelec today.

• Yes, I can browse my server without issue. It just cannot connect to anything outside my network. I used the same IP settings from my previous openelec install that worked. I also have galliumos working with the same settings.

• You've stated it cannot connect to anything outside your network AND that TMDB is working .. which is outside your network. There is no description of your network or what said IP settings supposedly are, and no log evidence which might clarify which statement is true. It'll be hard to help you.

• libreelec will not see anything outside the network at all. i connected to TMDB via another computer to make sure it wasn't down. after 2 days with no i've gone back to openelec

• like i said i've switched back to openelec. until open source project admins and forum mods learn to be more patient and professional they'll never move past a novel project.

since there doesn't seem to be a way to lock the thread and remove my account feel free to do so.

Edited once, last by tbrucke (August 12, 2017 at 10:02 PM).