Problems with Libreelec 8.0.2 and VGA display

• Hi!

I have a hp mini 110 148a with libreelec 8.0.2

I need to work with the laptop as stand alone player but also connect to the TV using VGA cable.

I have 3 modes

-LVDS1 Works ok but not is the desired behaviour, I need VGA output.

-Default. LVDS and VGA works at de same time but VGA output show the entire window resized in a small frame.

-VGA1. When I change to this mode, the 2 outputs (VGA and laptop) goes to black, I only see the pointer on the VGA. So I do the following

• I click on left and press enter to accept the new configuration
    • reboot
    • After reboot, I see the window cropped (I not see en entire window, only a portion)
    • If I select "blank other displays" and reboot the system again I see the VGA at full screen

xrandr give me this values connected to one VGA external monitor:

Also mote that fn+f4 key that I assume that is used to change the output on windows, not works.

My questions are.

• How can I get proper logs to get more detailed information? specially to understand what happens when I select "VGA" and the screen goes to black.
    • How can I configure the fn+f4 button?
    • It's possible configure the "default" configuration and see the laptop and VGA at full screen at the same time?

Edited once, last by CGarces: add xrandr output (July 25, 2017 at 6:23 PM).

• Official Post

try this

Code
    xrandr --output LVDS1 --off && sleep 1 && xrandr --output VGA1 --mode 1280x1024 --rate 60.0

Note that this will turn off the laptop screen.