Incorrect Refresh Rates on Intel NUC - different to what Kodi set to

• I have an Intel D34010WYK3 Core i3 and so far its been fine and have been running LibreElec for sometime now.

Upgrading to the latest versions to allow Kodi 17, I now seem to have an issue where the refresh rate gets stuck.

I haven't changed any hardware in the AV\TV chain and I normally run Kodi at 1080p60 and allow change to 1080p24 as required etc. depending on the media encoding.

Its routed via my AV Amp and I switch sources using my amp and have one HDMI lead to the TV.

If I switch between Kodi and Sky then sometimes when I go back to Kodi it is then running at 1080p50 and then seems to stay at that and not change to 1080p24 or anything else.

If I check in the system settings then Kodi thinks it is running at 1080p60 even though TV reports 1080p50. If I reboot it cures it for a bit. If I manually change the system resolution to some other setting and back again to 1080p60 it works ok also. It also detects the various refresh rates correctly that the TV supports.

I am wondering if there is some driver issue that isn't liking the switching in the latest driver version.

Any ideas on what to look for or ways round this please?

• ChuckVader and you can confirm that it works better with an older LE version? So if you switch the sources on your AVR and then switch back to the Kodi input you will still have 1080/60 and the switch to 1080/24 will still work?

If so, then please provide both logfiles to compare. The working logfile with Kodi 16 and the non working with Kodi 17.

• Ok will do it probably won't be till the weekend now, have a log without debug set and there are a couple of issues related to adjustment setting it to 1080i30 but not sure why.

As I am using a shared mySQL DB its a bit harder for me to roll back to a previous version so might not be able to do an earlier version as well.