.kodi folders

• Good Afternoon all,

I've recently moved over from OPENELEC to LibreELEC and so far, I am extremely happy with the new set-up/

I do have a quick question, that I'm sure you guys will be able to sort out in a flash.

In the previous version, I would gain access to the hidden files by altering the samba.conf file in the configfiles folder and add the following to the bottom of the file.

[kodi]
    path = /storage/.kodi
    available = yes
    browsable = yes
    public = yes
    writable = yes

I've selected the hidden files icon within LE (services/appearance/file lists), but I still do not have access to the hidden files whilst trying to go via Windows Explorer.

Any help greatly received.

• That (samba.conf) still works fine for me in LE - the 'show hidden files' in kodi settings isn't relevant.
    Something gone wrong with samba.conf?

• That (samba.conf) still works fine for me in LE - the 'show hidden files' in kodi settings isn't relevant.
    Something gone wrong with samba.conf?

That's bizarre then!

Any chance you can stick a copy of your samba.conf file up, so i can try yours?

• Do you see new kodi share in windows explorer? If only hidden files are problem then you need to enable to see them somewhere in windows explorer.

• That's bizarre then!

Any chance you can stick a copy of your samba.conf file up, so i can try yours?

This is what I use:

Edited once, last by trogggy (July 3, 2016 at 3:40 PM).