LibreElec for Minix Neo X6

• I am somewhat of a novice and was wondering if LibreElec can be installed on a Minix Neo X6. I've been wanting to run Kodi 17.1 on it for long enough but not sure how to actually go about it.

TIA

• I am somewhat of a novice and was wondering if LibreElec can be installed on a Minix Neo X6. I've been wanting to run Kodi 17.1 on it for long enough but not sure how to actually go about it.

TIA

IF the chip is an S805 ??
    Try an SD Card LE Version from #1

• I'm open to trying version 7 first and then go to 8, however I am not sure if I need to download the HD180, MXQ or M201d?

Try the HD180 or MXQ . I don't know if your remote will work. You can copy your remote.conf into config directory.
    Its and SD Card Install so no harm trying.

• Can you give a step by step on how to copy the remote.config to the config directory?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• hi,

I tried the minix x6 all three versions (HD18Q - MXQ - m201d). I tried it with a toothpick sd card. The problem is always the same: libreelec seems to start from sd but the tv screen remains black. I think there is a problem with the hdmi output. On the minix forum I read the problem between an old version of openelec, made for the x6, and hdmi output

• I am glad you got yours to do something, I cant even get this to recognise the img.

I have tried using a micro SD card with the img's in both the SD slot and in the USB port with an adaptor. Thought I would install version 7 and if worked, update it to version 8, but it simply does not want to work however I do it