Can't detect WiFi adapter (RPi B+)

• Hey, first of all, I have 0 Linux experience. I've seen people with similar problems who have been told to post the results of dmesg | pastebinit and lsusb | pastebinit, but since I have no experience I do not know where to enter these. All I have is the Pi and a Windows Laptop.

I have a Raspberry Pi B+, with LibreELEC (v8.0.1) running on an 8GB MicroSD card. I've tried installing directly through the USB/SD Creator Tool and through NOOBS. The WiFi adapter I have has a Ralink 5370 chipset. It used to work fine, out of the box, before I reinstalled the OS a few days ago, but now it seems it doesn't have the required drivers. (I assume at least).

When I go into the LibreELEC settings, if I go down to Connections, the box is completely empty and if I go into Network, I get stuck in a loading loop that I have to repeatedly press ESC to get out of.

If anyone could help, I'd most appreciate it. The box is at my parent's house and I will not be here for very long before I have to leave, so the quicker fix the better! Thanks!

Edited once, last by Sam596 (May 13, 2017 at 5:55 PM).

• hey chewitt,

the dongle that doesn't work for me is the following:

lsusb

Bus 001 Device 006: ID 7392:a611 Edimax Technology Co., Ltd

dmesg | grep Edimax

[ 2.290220] usb 1-1.5: Product: Edimax Wi-Fi N150 Bluetooth4.0 USB Adapter

[ 1157.761141] usb 1-1.5: Product: Edimax Wi-Fi N150 Bluetooth4.0 USB Adapter

connmanctl enable wifi

wifi is not available

is there an easy fix?

cheers

Matej