Comskip with Tv headend

• Just seen this is part of 9.0.116 addon version. Is it enough to update tvheadend and make the checkbox to skip compercials and it should automatically work? I'm in Germany... so EITp/f may not available on German television like Pro7 and so on. It's also not really clear to me if I need to install any addon to tvheadend to make this work.

Please shed some light.

• With libreelec 9.0.1 it gives an error message of cannot find libavutil.so.55. Anyway to fix this? There was some mention that comskip can be found from tvheadend addon. I tried to search but could not find anything. Any help appreciated.

• In the tools.comskip bin directory there are two binaries comskip and comskip.bin. The latter gives the error message. It use to work with previous version of libreelec :)

I’ll just use the comskip one...

• Got it.

Comskip now included to libreelec and the post processing command should be:

/storage/.kodi/addons/service.tvheadend42/bin/comskip --ini=/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.tvheadend42/comskip/comskip.ini %f

• Was there any workaround regarding the whitespaces naming issue?I would like to get normal file naming without the "-" but as far as I know comskip won't work with whitespaces...