[S905 / 8.0.1] Hardware decoding, won't play second file

• I am using a MXQ Pro 4K with the latest 8.0.1 build from Kszaq. So far it's working ok, but I'm having some problems with hardware decoding I think.

When I boot the box and start playing a file everything works fine. Performance is great and the box has no problems (hardware decoding) with playing a regular h264 episode of a certain TV show. However, when the episode is finished and the box has returned to the main menu, I'm unable to start a second episode. The title of the episode is shown in the right corner of the screen but the actual video isn't playing.

Rebooting the box helps to play the episode, but I'll need to reboot again for the next episode. So I need a reboot for every episode I want to watch. I'm not having these issues with software decoding but the performance of hardware decoding is better. That's why I'm trying to fix this issue.

I attached the logs below. I see some errors/warnings but i can't really tell what is causing the problem.

I attached the logs below. I see some errors/warnings but i can't really tell what is causing the problem.

This is the part after pressing OK on the episode that won't play. No need for the complete log right?

Fascinating... We only see a small part of one log that you think is interesting.
    When you're visiting a doctor, do you then also give limited information on the problems you are having?

• Fascinating... We only see a small part of one log that you think is interesting.
    When you're visiting a doctor, do you then also give limited information on the problems you are having?

Here is the complete log, hope it helps: 01:00:39.769 T:4119465984 NOTICE: special://profile/ is mapped to: special://ma - Pastebin.com

What I did is:
    - Booted my box;
    - Played episode 6 (episode runs fine);
    - Stopped the episode;
    - Played episode 7 (episode won't run);
    - Stopped the episode;
    - Played episode 6 again (episode won't run);
    - Stopped the episode;

This is a video of the problem: WP 20170418 18 55 20 Pro - YouTube

As you can see, episode 6 runs fine. Episode 7 however is shown in the right corner of the screen, but no video. After one try the player is broken.