WIFI Problems with RasPi 3

• Hey there,

my Raspi 3 with Libreelec 8.0.1 doesnt connect to my wifi. It shows me some error with the Network operation. And if i try it too long the settings Addon crashes and I cant enter the settings anymore, it says something like 'the settings addon isnt ready yet'.
    But sometimes it shows an sucessful connection but i cant open the Kodi addon repository anyway.

I hope someone can help me with this problem... im struggeling for two days now :/

thanks and greetings Newby

• I am newer to libreelec as well and I have the update and I am having the same issue. You say a botched update and to reload it. Since I can't get onto the wifi do I have to use a PC to update it again or can it be done internally? It would be much preferred to be able to do it again from the device.

Sorry I'm pretty basic at this. Any details of what I need to do will unfortunately have to be explained to me.

Thank you in advance

Sounds like a botched LE update gone wrong.

Try a fresh installation of LibreELEC and retry.
    Also set the 'Wait for network' for 30 seconds (in the LE Settings addon).

• The best connection to a network device is via cable: it works in 99.9999% of all cases.
    Even if it is for debugging or testing, try connect via cable if you can.
    Otherwise, the quickest solution is to simply start from scratch and install LE 8.0.1 fresh.

Sometimes settings from different skins get entangled. Figuring out what went wrong will take lots more time than simply reinstallating LE and install your add-on(s).