Tvheadend scan no data, failed with Geniatech T230C

• I bought a Geniatech T230C and installed LibreELEC 8.0.1 and the addon Tvheadend 4.2.

When I scan for (DVB-T2) channels in the Berlin area I only obtain

"scan no data, failed".

Only these 3 SD channels at 682 MHz (channel 47) are found:

service-mapper: DVB-T Network/682MHz/Channel 21/Euronews: success
    service-mapper: DVB-T Network/682MHz/1-2-3.tv: success
    service-mapper: DVB-T Network/682MHz/JuweloSK: success

I have tried different pre-defined muxes and even left this field empty but nothing helps.

How can the other channels be found?

• Are you sure that you entered the correct data for the muxes?
    Unfortunately DVB-T2 in Berlin seems to be too new to be available as predefined data in tvheadend.

If you don't know the data of the muxes I can help tomorrow. For now I only recall the frequencies:
    507MHz, 570MHz and 626MHz.

• I am not sure at all, because I don't know what I have to enter.
    I just chose Germany-Berlin and after this failed I chose Germany-Brandenburg, default and finally left the field empty because I was told that would scan all frequencies.
    I would be glad about information what to enter that the channels should be found.

• Hier gibt es die frequenzen:

DVB-T2 HD – Wikipedia

Neuen mux erstellen, netzwerk dvb t2, frequenz mit 6 nullen hintendran eintragen (also z.B. für 538 MHz 538000000), im Feld direkt darunter 8 MHz einstellen, das Feld direkt darunter auf QUAM/AUTO, von IDLE noch auf PENDING, dann create.

Sind nur ein paar muxes, die du von Hand einstellen musst. Wenn er nur wenige Sender findet, kann das an deinem Empfang liegen.
    Danach musst du die gefunden Services noch auswählen unter dem Reiter Services, dann "map selected" auswählen.

Das generelle Vorgehen ist z.B. hier ganz gut beschrieben:
    TVHeadend konfigurieren - minipctv.de

• Thank you, now it works!
    When I edited the channels I found that they were set to DVB-T instead of DVB-T2. Maybe this was the problem.
    Anyway I found 19 channels.

But now every channels appears to freeze every second and the audio gets out of sync. Then after some 30 seconds kodi starts to buffer again. Sometimes the audio disappears completely and doesn't come back and also playback stopped completely a few times. The temperature gets very high also I have opened the case and use heat sinks. It seems as if the RPi 3 is not fast enough for the h.265 decoding.
    Does anybody not have this problem?

• Ah lol - you didn`t mention you are trying this with a raspi...
    It won`t work...

It works fine on amlogic s905 devices like the odroid or some cheap s905/905x box