LibreElec Development Updater By Leopold

• I am running LibreElec 7.0.3 on a Venz V10 Pro. The Architecture is Venz.arm and the device is V10Pro_DB.
    I am trying to figure a way of updating this to version 8.0 ( Kodi Krypton )
    I have installed LibreElec Development updater by Leopold - but this will not run. It loads comes up with an error message.
    Any ideas please.

• I think you will get absolutely no help on this forum with this Branded Box.
    It looks like a ripped off LibreELEC OS and sold for profit.
    Go and ask the seller what they suggest you do.

A quick google suggests it's a pretty standard S905x box, normally sold with android marshmallow. What am I missing?

• A quick google suggests it's a pretty standard S905x box, normally sold with android marshmallow. What am I missing?

Quoted from their youtube Venztech Europe
    "Published on Feb 16, 2017V10 PRO DUAL BOOT FIRMWARE, no additional accessories or handling necessary to switch from Android to LibreELEC or vice versa, just press the power button on your remote at desired moments to boot from one to the other at boot up of your V10 PRO! Android side is Android 6.0.1 with Kodi 17 pre-installed, LibreELEC is the official-forked for Venztech 7.0.3. version running Kodi Jarvis 16.1! Contact [email protected] for more details and firmware download information.

• Not sure that's much different to buying a box with kodi android on tbh. They're all sold for profit.
    If Venztech have their own build specific to that box then obviously they're the place to get support from, but I can't see why sticking one of kszaq's on it would be an issue in support terms.
    Maybe I'm having a thick moment.

Thank you for your positive input.

• For upgrading you have to contact seller or box vendor. Unfortunately we cannot support closed-source, GPL violating LE forks.

If you want a clean LE8 running from SD card, it's possible you can run one of my builds.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk