Beatspill+ speaker sound in a few second then no sound - RPi3

• Hi,

This is my first time using Raspberry Pi 3 and installing LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.0.1.img on to Microcenter 32GB microSDHC Class 10, Read 48MBps Write 10MBps.

I notice that the loading is slow but that's probably my sd card because my cousin had a 64gb ScanDisk, it loads fast. For example, going to add-ons and delete plugins. It still show even thought it deleted until maybe 10-15 second later then it disappeared. Seem like freeze for that second. As for my cousin, it delete right a way.

Another problem I have was connecting to Beatspill+ speaker. I can only hear a few second from the bluetooth speaker, then no sound even thought show bluetooth connected.

Also, my RPi 3 show as ARMv7 instead of ARMv8. Is this normal?

Is there a way to power on RPi 3 instead of unplug and replug wire cord. I use usb remote (2.4G Wireless Air Mouse Keyboard Remote Control USB for PC TV Android TV Box- 2.4G RF wireless technology)

I use EASEUS Partition Master to format SD card as FAT32, Win32DiskImager for LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-8.0.1.img to SD card

Edited once, last by cat2115 (April 9, 2017 at 2:57 PM).

• Official Post

Please use different threads for different problems.

I'll try and answer some of your issues.
    1) Is there a way to power on RPi 3 - NO, unless you use a radio controlled power plug or IOT power plug or wife :)
    2) EASEUS Partition Master - Why not use the Windoze LE installer?
    3) Also, my RPi 3 show as ARMv7 instead of ARMv8. - Yes