LibreELEC 8.0.1 No Playback

• After an upgrade to 8.0.1 I'm having problems playing back videos ripped from DVDs. (I use MakeMKV to rip videos from discs.) I see a loading icon that gets to 100%, disappears and the screen goes blank. I can hit the stop button on my remote and I go back to the previous screen. If I turn off hardware acceleration I don't have a problem, but the software alone does not have enough oomph to playback videos ripped from Blu-Ray discs. Turning off the acceleration is not an option for me. This does not happen when I play back a Blu-Ray file. If I begin playing a Blu-Ray file and then go back to a DVD file, it plays fine. When a video plays properly there's no loading icon before playback; it plays back instantly.

So what's going on here?

Logfile can be found at Ubuntu Pastebin

• Code
    ERROR: COMXCoreComponent::DecoderEventHandler OMX.broadcom.audio_render - OMX_ErrorInsufficientResources, insufficient resources

This line looks like a potential culprit. I'm not really up on Pi stuff, but you might want to look into allocating a little more RAM to the GPU via config.txt maybe?

• I figured something was wrong with OMX when I disabled that and let MMAL do the hardware acceleration.

What are the parameters for OMX acceleration in the config file? Google just wants to tell me stuff about omxplayer or other applications rather than modifications to the config file.