Date and Time wrong

• I just noticed this today - I'm running LibreELEC 7.0.3 RPi2.arm but my date is stuck on November 26, 2016 and the time is off by about 5 and a half hours. When I enter the SYSTEM Settings I can change the appearance of the language, Time zone, etc., but the date is showing on the screen and I can't change it. I can change its appearance, but the date shown does not match the current date - it's fixed on November 26, 2016. I did not have this issue yesterday, as I was able to watch a few hockey games, but tonight I couldn't and it wasn't until I checked to see why that I noticed the date.

Any advice other than creating a new SD Image would be helpful - but if I must start from scratch that's fine too.

• Does adding NTP-servers do any difference:
    LibreELEC Settings - LibreELEC

It should do the trick...

Thanks Jocke.Sve,
    I actually thought of that and added NTP-servers thinking that one of them should give the system the correct time. I rebooted twice after, thinking it may have to reboot to fetch the time, but to no avail.
    I shut down the RPi last night and will look at it when I get back home tonight.

• Official Post

LE defaults to using pool.ntp.org servers unless NTP details are provided via DHCP (some routers do this) or the ISP blocks NTP requests (dumb, but it happens) and on Pi there is often an issue with slow loading network (wireless) drivers that mean the initial NTP request fails. Looking at the system log via "journalctl -b 0 --no-pager" will reveal what is happening.