Crash on WiFi configuration during first time setup

• Hello!

I'm running LibreELEC on a Raspberry Pi 3.
    During the first time setup, in the Internet connection setting, I have chosen my SSID but LibreELEC froze and restarted before asking for the password.
    Then, the setup continued with the next section (SSH & Samba).
    After that, I have tried to go in Settings in order to try to configure the Internet connection again, but the whole WiFi connection part is missing.

Just to be sure it wasn't an hardware issue, I have flashed OpenELEC on the microSD and run the the first time setup: all went good.

Anyway, I'd love to move on LibreELEC, so any help would be appreciated.

• Hello!

I'm running LibreELEC on a Raspberry Pi 3.
    During the first time setup, in the Internet connection setting, I have chosen my SSID but LibreELEC froze and restarted before asking for the password.

Did the whole device restart (this is very rare) or did only Kodi restart? If the latter you should have a crashlog, so please upload the latest log*.zip in the "Logfiles" share (to dropbox, google drive etc.), and then post the download link.

Then, the setup continued with the next section (SSH & Samba).
    After that, I have tried to go in Settings in order to try to configure the Internet connection again, but the whole WiFi connection part is missing.

Just to be sure it wasn't an hardware issue, I have flashed OpenELEC on the microSD and run the the first time setup: all went good.

Anyway, I'd love to move on LibreELEC, so any help would be appreciated.

Is this using the built-in RPi3 WiFi, or a USB WiFi dongle?

• Did the whole device restart (this is very rare) or did only Kodi restart? If the latter you should have a crashlog, so please upload the latest log*.zip in the "Logfiles" share (to dropbox, google drive etc.), and then post the download link.

Is this using the built-in RPi3 WiFi, or a USB WiFi dongle?

I'm using the built-in RPi3 WiFi.
    I have just reflashed the OpenELEC image in order to reproduce the issue, but this time the first time setup went smooth :huh:
    However, thank you for your help :D