Pi 7" screen upside down

• New to Pi, so please excuse the naive questions.

Putting together a standard, off-the-shelf Kodi installation with the "official" 7" screen, but the display renders upside down. Known issue, but the solutions all seem to address Raspian; I would prefer to use LibreELEC.

Is there a LibreElec version of lcd_rotate=2?
    Is it in a config file?
    Where is the config file in the tree?
    How may I access it?

• Hello,

Thanks. Makes sense, but I am still struggling to find the config.txt file. Having looked at the Wiki< I expected to be able to navigate to it in Windows just be plugging the SD card into the PC, but the contents of the SD card bears no resemblance to what is described.

I am probably suffering from hoping for a shortcut to the solution. Speaking under correction (given my complete lack of knowledge), the SD card contains NOOBS and offers to install either Raspian or LibreELEC when I boot the Pi from it. This all happens very transparently and Kodi loads straight afterwards. I can attach to the Pi over the network, but I am presented with a list of shares and no sign of a config file (Pi shares.PNG - Google Drive). If I look at the SD card on my PC, I see what I think is the NOOBS installation and the two LibreElec (RPi and RPi2) and one Raspian OSs for installation - the SD card appears to me to be unchanged post the selection of LibreELEC to be installed on the Pi (indeed, I am wondering where the installation actually resides; I had assumed on the SD card, but apparently not?).

Apologies, but I clearly haven't grasped a very basic principle and am now down a dark alley.

Rgrds,
    David.

• I there any reason why you don't just install LE onto the SD card?

I don't know anything about NOOBS but you'll need to edit config.txt when the RPi is up and running LE. From Windows SSH into your RPi and you'll be able to access the /flash folder as mentioned in the Wiki.

Thank you. May well just do that.
    [hr]

Code
    mount -o remount,rw /flash
    nano /flash/config.txt
    [make changes, save]
    mount -o remount,ro /flash

^^ once you're in LE

Ta.

Edited once, last by RoberD21 (April 7, 2017 at 10:05 AM).