Troubles with SSL

• Hi folks, been using libreelec for a while now and everything was running smooth till few days ago.

Looks like that some plugins have changed to SSL urls, since that happend neirly every plugin stopped working correct.

From the logfile i see this error :

23:43:55.010 T:2557473696 ERROR: CCurlFile::Stat - Failed: Couldn't resolve host name(6) for tJ9fIg4DDE3Zgjjio4ySlRxWcrn.jpg

i have read about it that older versions had problems with SSL, but my boxes are running libreelec v8.0.1a with all latest add-on versions. so everything is up to date on my box.

could it be that there are problems with libreelec linux not supporting the correct SSL version ?

some info i found
    For those with technical knowledge who want more info, file hosts are now using TLSv1.1 or TLSv2 which is introduced in python 2.7.9 and the python interpreter that Kodi 16.1 uses only supports TLSv1.

nevermind, problem fixed by changing static IP to DHCP, for some reason this build does not like to have a static IP set.

Edited once, last by Aaltjuh (April 1, 2017 at 11:38 PM).

• As librelec officially does not support piracy addons I wouldn't hold my breath on anyone rushing to find a solution.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• He edited his post. He specifically mentioned famous movie TV series addons. Easy to infer what he was referring to.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk