Pulse Eight notification

• It's not a bug, it's a feature I guess. A feature that is shown only a couple of seconds...

AFAIK, it cannot be turned off at this time. It's more a Kodi question anyway. Ask them your question.

• It's not a bug, it's a feature I guess. A feature that is shown only a couple of seconds...

AFAIK, it cannot be turned off at this time. It's more a Kodi question anyway. Ask them your question.

Ok, its 3am and I slide into bed next to my wife. Turn on my TV to watch something and BEEEEEEPPPY BLEEEEEEPY BLEEEPY!!! [ MOD EDIT ]

Very annoying to wake her up for this notification. I have to try to remember to quickly hit mute before that has a chance to do its thing. Not sure who thought this wife-waker would be a great feature to add to this otherwise great piece of software but maybe he should make some adjustments after he/she sobers up. I'm just say'n...

Edited once, last by Klojum (March 30, 2017 at 5:51 PM).

• Three exclamation marks will do the job fine as well.

Other than that, I'd say it's a 1st World Problem for the time being.

Ehh.. How about disabling GUI sounds? Does that work for CEC messageboxes?
    Never tried it myself.

• Three exclamation marks will do the job fine as well.

Other than that, I'd say it's a 1st World Problem for the time being.

Ehh.. How about disabling GUI sounds? Does that work for CEC messageboxes?
    Never tried it myself.

3 exclamation marks are not enough according to my wife. I asked. She wanted many more than I originally put in there but thanks for taking the time to edit that lmfao.

I'll try disabling gui sounds.