Remove 23-24 -175ms audio sync "fix" from next builds please

• I thought about posting this as a feature request, but it's really more of a "stop fixing something that isn't broke" request.

Mainline Kodi have abandoned hard-coding audio sync delay hard-code in the advancedsettings file but LE still is doing this.

Specifically this section of the stock advancedsettings.xml is causing problems for me (and probably other users) by introducing unnecessary audio delay for 23.976 content.

Most TVs/AVRs made in the last 5-6 years do not need this kind of adjustment, it would be really helpful if it was removed.

[/code]

• I thought about posting this as a feature request, but it's really more of a "stop fixing something that isn't broke" request.

Mainline Kodi have abandoned hard-coding audio sync delay hard-code in the advancedsettings file but LE still is doing this.

Specifically this section of the stock advancedsettings.xml is causing problems for me (and probably other users) by introducing unnecessary audio delay for 23.976 content.

Most TVs/AVRs made in the last 5-6 years do not need this kind of adjustment, it would be really helpful if it was removed.

[/code]

hi could you let me know how i would go about removing this please