Raspberry Pi zero reboots

• Hi everyone,

I've installed libreelec in a Raspberry Pi Zero several times and allways the system reboots ir freezes after initializing... I've tried with diferent SD cards, with W version of Libreelec, with diferent televisions...

Do you have any idea of what's happening? What can I do?

Thanks!

• Not teaching you to suck eggs - but are you using the RPi zero/1 image and not RPi2

How are you installing LE onto the SD card? Windoze, OSX, Linux? DD, Windiskimager32 or LE installer?

Please give a detailed account of what you did and what you see (Screen shots if possible or camera snaps).

We're not from Hogswarts and have no wizardly power to guess what is going on, so the more information supplied the better.

• Not teaching you to suck eggs - but are you using the RPi zero/1 image and not RPi2

How are you installing LE onto the SD card? Windoze, OSX, Linux? DD, Windiskimager32 or LE installer?

Please give a detailed account of what you did and what you see (Screen shots if possible or camera snaps).

We're not from Hogswarts and have no wizardly power to guess what is going on, so the more information supplied the better.

Sorry. I've tried with v8.0.0.0 for Pi zero/1 and also with v8.0.0.1. Always with LibreELEC USB/SD Creator app.

Later I'll give to you screenshots. Libreelec starts and if it doensn't freezes it reboots just a few seconds after showing the skin, usually when the configuration manager appears. I h

That's also my problem, I can't see how can I investigate what's happening.

Thanks!
    [hr]

I'm guessing you haven't yet read the URL of the wiki page I gave you.

Yes I've done, but as I told you I can't configure anything in the system, which means that I can't enable debug logging and I can't enable/configure the wifi. The system reboots just after initializing.

Edited once, last by hernan (March 20, 2017 at 7:32 AM).

I send you some camera snaps...

1. When I firstly plug the Raspberry the resizing process starts
    2. Aparently everything goes OK and system reboots
    3. System initializes
    4. A few seconds after the setting up wizard starts the system reboots. Some times I can continue the process but in the next step of the wizard or the third step the system reboots

• Sorry. I've tried with v8.0.0.0 for Pi zero/1 and also with v8.0.0.1. Always with LibreELEC USB/SD Creator app.

Later I'll give to you screenshots. Libreelec starts and if it doensn't freezes it reboots just a few seconds after showing the skin, usually when the configuration manager appears. I h

That's also my problem, I can't see how can I investigate what's happening.

Thanks!
    [hr]

Yes I've done, but as I told you I can't configure anything in the system, which means that I can't enable debug logging and I can't enable/configure the wifi. The system reboots just after initializing.

OK. I have it. I have configured the SD (Log activated and wifi) with another Raspberry pi Zero that has just arrived and after that I've used the SD in the other Raspberry Pi.

I leave two log files:
    kodi.log
    RTXG
    kodi.old.log
    jHUD

Thanks for the interest!