Libreelec Ivue TV Guide

• Hi All

After some help please I have tried to install Ivue on my Chromebox with latest version of Libreelec and Kodi 17 and am struggling it just says "Loading Data from External Source" now with exactly the same Kodi build but on my Windows machine (copied userdata and addons) it works fine. have rule out network connectivity as using the the same cable etc and still no joy..... if anyone can help me fix this or point me in the right direction I would be greatful

Thanks

Mark
    PS This has been annoying me for a while and todays the day im going to try and work out why?

• Hi All

After some help please I have tried to install Ivue on my Chromebox with latest version of Libreelec and Kodi 17 and am struggling it just says "Loading Data from External Source" now with exactly the same Kodi build but on my Windows machine (copied userdata and addons) it works fine. have rule out network connectivity as using the the same cable etc and still no joy..... if anyone can help me fix this or point me in the right direction I would be greatful

Thanks

Mark
    PS This has been annoying me for a while and todays the day im going to try and work out why?

Exactly same here mate. If you find a solution please share, I will do the same if I come across anything